13017 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Tromsø Chess Ol...
I have an interest in developing software. During my freetime I update my personal website: www.patrickzerafa.com
My FIDE rating card link is: http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=5600375
Some highlights of my chess activity are listed in the following chess tournaments:
● Sicilian Chess Team League Serie Promozione in Cammarata, Sicily with a score of 4.0 / 5, more info at: http://www.federscacchi.it/
● 2nd Etna Chess Festival Open A in Nicolosi, Sicily 2015 with a score of 3.0 / 7, more info at: http://www.etnascacchi.com/
● Was awarded Best Maltese Chess Player trophy in Malta Open 2015 with a score of 6.5 / 9, more info at: http://chessorg.de/malta.php
● 41st Tromsø Chess Olympiad playing for Team Malta in Tromsø, Norway 2014 with a score of 5.0 / 9, more info at: https://chess24.com/en/olympiad2014
● European Small Team Nations playing for Team Malta in Monte Carlo, Monaco 2013 with a score of 5.5 / 9, more info at: http://www.europe-echecs.com/art/tournoi-des-petits-etats-d-europe-5197.html
● 40th Istanbul Chess Olympiad playing for Team Malta in Istanbul, Turkey 2012 with a score of 2.0 / 8, more info at: http://www.fide.com/component/content/article/1-fide-news/6420-fide-chess-olympiad-2012-starting-in-istanbul.html
● Was awarded Best Maltese Chess Player trophy in Malta Open 2011 with a score of 6.0 / 9, more info at: http://chessorg.de/malta.php
● 38th Dresden Chess Olympiad playing for Team Malta in Dresden, Germany 2008 which is where I was awarded the CM title with a score of 4.5 / 9, more info at: http://www.fide.com/component/content/article/1-fide-news/3498-the-38th-chess-olympiad-has-been-officially-opened
● 5th Mediterranean Individual Chess Championship in Hammam Sousse, Tunisia 2007 with a score of 4.0 / 9, more info at: http://www.medchess.org/content/view/59/13/
● I won the Malta National Champion title in Malta Championship Finals 2007 with a score of 7.5 / 10
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!