14129 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Pittsburgh, United States
Submitted by SLBM1959 on August 8, 2016 at 7:58 AM.
Moscow 1936 International Chess TournamentEdited by G. LevenfishTranslated by Jimmy AdamsCaissa Editions, 1988245 pagesThe Moscow 1936 tournament was the second serious test of Soviet players against top western players in tournament competition (the...Read more »
posted in SLBM1959's Blog
186 reads |
Three Greatest Chess Players Ever Are:
1. Bobby Fischer
2. Mikhail Tal
3. Victor Korchnoi
Greatest Games of Chess Ever Played: (this is ongoing project and will be updated).
1. Smyslov-Bronstein, Zurich 1953
2. Fischer-Petrosian Candidates Tournmaent 1959
3. A.J De Riviere-Chigorin Paris Match 1883
4. Fischer-Spassky 18th Match Game 1972
5. Michelet-Kieseritzky Paris, 1845
6. Janoowsky-Marshall Cambridge Springs 1904
7. Alekhine-Reti Vienna 1922
8. Simagin-Petrosian Moscow Championship 1950
9. Bronstein-Winiwarter, Krems 1967
10. Larsen-Ivkov Palama de Mallorca 1967
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!