10 best openings in chess

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search for "10 best openings in chess" on Google.

• chess

Welcome back everybody. This post will be explaining the top 10 best openings in chess history! May god praise these openings!   Number 10. The Ruy Lopez. Perhaps the greatest most complex openings out there. I respect this opening as it was pr... | Read More

• chess_loves

Welcome back everybody. This post will be explaining the top 10 best openings in chess history! May god praise these openings!   Number 10. The Ruy Lopez. Perhaps the greatest most complex openings out there. I respect this opening as it was p... | Read More

• munnu_jain
      • | Aug 15, 2013
      • | 4 comments
    • Top 10 most powerful openings.

Welcome back everybody. This post will be explaining the top 10 best openings in chess history! May god praise these openings!   Number 10. The Ruy Lopez. Perhaps the greatest most complex openings out there. I respect this opening as it was ... | Read More

• monsterking
      • | Jul 26, 2011
      • | 181 comments

• Become Better At Chess, Part 1

• 33 Reads
    • | 33 Reads

Hello Everyone!Today, I, John, will teach you my experiences in life about chess.Chess is a very strategic game, proven to help with the cure of Alzheimer. It is not only fun to play, but challenging. Now as you know, lots of people on this site ... Read More »

• King's Indian Defense

• 352 Reads
    • | 352 Reads

King's Indian Defense belongs to the Indian Defense family of openings and is characterised by the early fianchetoeing of the black dark-squared bishop on g7. It is a sharp opening and it has always been a very popular choice for black ever ... Read More »

• Sicilian Defence

• 337 Reads
    • | 337 Reads

The Sicilian Defence is an opening very rich in independent variations to the extent that it is always mentioned along with the mainline variation that followed.Black's purpose of playing 1...c5 is to undermine white's center by taking cont... Read More »

• Modern Benoni

• 0 Reads
    • | 0 Reads

The Modern Benoni is a chess opening that begins with the moves 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 c5 3.d5 e6. It is classified under the ECO codes A60–A79. After the initial moves, Black proceeds to capture on d5, creating a majority of black pawns... Read More »

• East Indian Defence

• 0 Reads
    • | 0 Reads

The East Indian Defence is a chess opening characterised by the moves: 1. d4 Nf62. Nf3 g6[1] This opening has a close kinship to the more-common King's Indian Defence and is often considered a variant thereof. The difference is that Whi... Read More »