FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Articles

Articles

• 3 Of Emanuel Lasker's Greatest Hits's Thumbnail

3 Of Emanuel Lasker's Greatest Hits

IM Silman Sep 7, 2017, 3:07 AM

I’m back with three more of my favorite Emanuel Lasker games. Remember that they might or might not be his best games. All that matters is that they are games that affected me over the years. Though Lasker...

• World Cup Bracketology's Thumbnail

World Cup Bracketology

IM djgwards Sep 1, 2017, 3:53 AM

The best players in the world, sweat dripping down their faces. Win or go home. Big money on the line. One shot at glory. Pawn sacrifices. No, this is not your traditional sporting event. This is the Chess World...

• When Chess Legends Play Against Their Own Openings's Thumbnail

When Chess Legends Play Against Their Own Openings

GM Gserper Jul 1, 2017, 3:46 AM

There are many openings in chess that were named after chess players who invented or make them popular. But what happens when such a chess player is forced to play against his own opening? How does it feel to fight...

All News

News

All Blogs

Blogs

• How To Achive ELO 1400's Thumbnail

How To Achive ELO 1400

supernovex Oct 12, 2017, 11:13 PM

In this article we will talk about issues that are important for the players who want to achive ELO 1400. On this stage players make less blunders but still missing game plan. They have less experience and theoretical...

• Everything Openings #1: My First Opening Bomb's Thumbnail

Everything Openings #1: My First Opening Bomb

chesster3145 Oct 12, 2017, 9:17 PM

Hello and welcome to a new series, just my second series since the formation of this blog! Let me take a moment to tell you what Everything Openings is all about.     Ever since I hit 1400...

• Thematic training games - The way to improve for the working chess amateur's Thumbnail

Thematic training games - The way to improve for the working chess amateur

CM juniortay Oct 10, 2017, 5:28 AM

A chessfriend had asked me about the best way for the working professional (who has no time for private coaching) to improve his game. Should he read more books or study master games?  My take was that the...

Online Now