FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Articles

Articles

• The Ugly Castle's Thumbnail

The Ugly Castle

GM Gserper Dec 8, 2017, 6:17 PM

Even beginners know that castling is a very important part of an opening strategy since it moves your king away from the center into a comfortable home created by a rook and three pawns. But what if the new king's...

• How Can An Expert Become A Master?'s Thumbnail

How Can An Expert Become A Master?

IM Silman Dec 7, 2017, 9:43 PM

The Chess.com member Animaul7 (his real name is Anthony Maulucci) wrote: I’m a 16-year-old who has been stuck at an expert rating for some time now, which I know is pretty normal. One question I have for...

• Were Players In The 1800s Terrible?'s Thumbnail

Were Players In The 1800s Terrible?

IM Silman Nov 22, 2017, 6:59 PM

The Chess.com member LittlePawn988 wrote: Something really bugs me. I often hear players, of every level, talking about the strength of masters of the past and sometimes I find them really arrogant and disrespectful....

All News

News

All Blogs

Blogs

• 3 Most Aggressive Chess Gambits!!'s Thumbnail

3 Most Aggressive Chess Gambits!!

GM Anton_Demchenko Dec 15, 2017, 5:09 AM

3 Most Aggressive Chess Gambits It’s been a while since we have explore different gambits for the White players (you can see the last article clicking here). But now we will explore the 3 most aggressive chess...

• XI Obert Vila de Gracia: Final Reflections's Thumbnail

XI Obert Vila de Gracia: Final Reflections

IndreRe Dec 8, 2017, 5:20 AM

My first long time control OTB tournament, XI Obert Vila de Gracia finished last Friday. I've been blogging about all the games individually, but now it's time for some final reflections... Placement I scored 3,5/9...

• Improve Your Chess Now #1- Climbing the ELO Ladder, 1200+'s Thumbnail

Improve Your Chess Now #1- Climbing the ELO Ladder, 1200+

sellportal Nov 28, 2017, 11:39 PM

Improve Your Chess Now #1   In my last 2-3 post I've told the tale of where I'm coming from in chess and what has happened. This to give you, the reader, a story that hopefully will make you feel like it could apply...

Online Now