FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Articles

Articles

• Arena Kings Archive's Thumbnail

Arena Kings Archive

NM SamCopeland Jan 15, 2018, 5:08 PM

The Arena Kings Cash Tournament is Chess.com's weekly two-hour, 3|0 blitz arena tournament, open to all, with $500 in weekly cash prizes for streamers.  Join the Arena Kings tournament each Wednesday at 12...

• The Julien Levy Gallery's Thumbnail

The Julien Levy Gallery

batgirl Jan 10, 2018, 8:10 AM

Chess as Art had been debated over and over.  Whether or not the Chess is Art, there does seems to be some affinity between the two disciplines.  Marcel Duchamp, a devotee...

• How To Make Lucky Blunders's Thumbnail

How To Make Lucky Blunders

GM Gserper Jan 6, 2018, 12:00 AM

For most club players, blunders are a very big problem. They can ruin a game or even a whole tournament! Besides, they prevent a chess player from getting better results and a higher rating. That's why some time...

All News

News

• PRO Chess League Begins With Carlsen And More's Thumbnail

PRO Chess League Begins With Carlsen And More

FM MikeKlein Jan 17, 2018, 2:59 PM

The second season of the Professional Online Rapid (PRO) Chess League is scaled down, and beefed up at the same time. The league kicks off tomorrow with a full slate of week-one matchups. Gone is the unwieldy 48-team...

• Anand Wins With Flair, Joins Giri In Lead's Thumbnail

Anand Wins With Flair, Joins Giri In Lead

PeterDoggers Jan 15, 2018, 1:46 PM

With some cute tactics, Viswanathan Anand nicely defeated Fabiano Caruana today at the Tata Steel Chess Tournament. The Indian grandmaster joined Anish Giri in the lead. Anton Korobov and Vidit Santosh...

• Giri Moves To 2/2 In Wijk aan Zee's Thumbnail

Giri Moves To 2/2 In Wijk aan Zee

PeterDoggers Jan 14, 2018, 3:23 PM

Anish Giri moved to 2/2 today at the Tata Steel Chess Tournament after beating Vladimir Kramnik. Close behind is Magnus Carlsen, who beat Baskaran Adhiban. The third winner in the Masters group was Shakhriyar...

All Blogs

Blogs

• How to beat a 2400 in 3|0 Blitz's Thumbnail

How to beat a 2400 in 3|0 Blitz

The_Helloer Jan 17, 2018, 2:30 PM

So, you're probably wondering: ''Mr. Helloer, you're only 1850 in blitz. How in the world are you gonna show us how to beat someone 550 points higher than you?'' Well, I'll just tell you from my experience how I...

• Review: Chessable's Thumbnail

Review: Chessable

Milliern Jan 17, 2018, 10:13 AM

I’ve been asked by a few friends to review chessable.com, and it seems I’m getting more and more requests, as people learn that I’m on there.  So here goes.   I came to chessable thinking it was a joke.  It’s heavily...

• Chasing the Grandmaster Title's Thumbnail

Chasing the Grandmaster Title

ChessBrah Jan 17, 2018, 12:12 AM

As most of you know, grinding towards the GM title has been a personal and professional goal of mine for a very long time now. I became an International Master back in January 2013, and, since then, have always...

Online Now