FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Articles

Articles

• Santasiere's Thoughts and Remembrances's Thumbnail

Santasiere's Thoughts and Remembrances

batgirl Mar 29, 2017, 12:24 PM

While wanting to write an introduction, putting my thoughts on the topic into words has proven to be a most difficult undertaking.   Although I predominantly scour books, newspapers...

• Oddities In The Classic Bishop Sacrifice's Thumbnail

Oddities In The Classic Bishop Sacrifice

IM Silman Mar 23, 2017, 12:53 AM

Every chess player knows about the classic bishop sacrifice. And everyone wants to smash that light-squared bishop into h7, drag the screaming-in-terror enemy king from its pawn cover, and execute it as its army...

• The Most Foolish Opening Mistake's Thumbnail

The Most Foolish Opening Mistake

GM Gserper Mar 19, 2017, 9:28 AM

I bet that some of you, my dear readers, think that I am going to talk about "Fool's Mate" or "Scholar's Mate." Indeed, there is no way to get checkmated faster than Fool's Mate: And there is no more popular...

All News

News

All Blogs

Blogs

• Curious Forms of Chess's Thumbnail

Curious Forms of Chess

UseWithCare Mar 29, 2017, 12:18 PM

Do you know that there is a chess set for three players? And a chess set for four and five players? And a level chess set for four players? As a regular player of Russian draughts, I did not know, however, that...

• Colour Chess's Thumbnail

Colour Chess

tomnorf Mar 29, 2017, 7:46 AM

We have been developing variations of Chess that play on a coloured board. It's a modular setup so every game is different, and can be setup randomly, in a pattern, or competitively (where each player sets up their...

• Efim Geller- A Chess Giant!'s Thumbnail

Efim Geller- A Chess Giant!

kamalakanta Mar 29, 2017, 4:44 AM

One of the uncrowned champions of the 20th Century, Geller was a giant-slayer!     Efim Geller   From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia   Efim Geller   Full name Efim Petrovich Geller Country Soviet Union...

Online Now