FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Articles

Articles

• The First Computer Chess Championship  in the USA's Thumbnail

The First Computer Chess Championship in the USA

batgirl Sep 19, 2017, 5:37 PM

For nearly 20 years computers have dominated chess.  These advanced devises not only defeat the best players, but have become indispensable as training tools, analyzing partners and always-ready...

• What I Learned From My 1st Chess Tournament's Thumbnail

What I Learned From My 1st Chess Tournament

louisathomas Jun 28, 2017, 3:32 AM

I prepared for my first chess tournament for weeks. Every night, I played a rapid game -- and then studied it, reviewing my moves to see where I missed a tactic, where I anticipated the wrong move, where I could...

• The Lonely Knight Checkmate's Thumbnail

The Lonely Knight Checkmate

GM Gserper Jun 18, 2017, 12:13 AM

After my very first lesson at the chess club of the Pioneer Palace, our coach gave us a simple checkmate-in-three-moves puzzle. Immediately our most advanced players started shouting that it is an absolutely impossible...

All News

News

All Blogs

Blogs

• Chess Traps's Thumbnail

Chess Traps

Marty_92 Oct 18, 2017, 8:37 AM

I made this just for myself, so that I can come here and study the traps in one place if necessary.... Otherwise - the credit goes to:  YT - chesswebsite Bobby Fischer Trap (WHITE 1. e4 c5) If.... 9. e5...

• How To Learn Chess Playing Art From Paper Writing Service's Thumbnail

How To Learn Chess Playing Art From Paper Writing Service

emmaqfoster Oct 18, 2017, 7:04 AM

If you only knew the benefits and impact chess can have on your grade and overall performance as a student, then you will be more interested in learning it. Even though you are not a student, chess can make you...

• Italian game: 9 move checkmate's Thumbnail

Italian game: 9 move checkmate

dangerdog123 Oct 13, 2017, 1:33 PM

An interesting 9 move game I managed to get during a tournament on chess.com. The knight, bishop and queen together forms a strong attacking force. The black king is exposed and black also finds it difficult...

Online Now