3 move checkmate

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search for "3 move checkmate" on Google.

MovesIntoCheckmate
MovesIntoCheckmate

• En Passant

• 192 Reads
    • | 192 Reads

En passant (from French: "in passing") is a maneuver in chess which is performed after a player moves a pawn two squares forward from its starting position, and an opposing pawn captures it as if it had only moved one square.  En passant may ... Read More »

• Why you should almost never advance the soldier on f7!

• 5 Reads
    • | 5 Reads

You know in chess, your entire army works as a team!! But sometimes  a piece rebels against the king. They are out to cause trouble! Either that or they made the wrong move at the wrong time! In this case the f7 pawn made the same mistake! Or the... Read More »

• Chess tips

• 2234 Reads
    • | 2234 Reads

You always want to improve your game. Here are 5 simple and easy chess tips. 1 Attack with all your pieces 2 don't bring out your queen too early 3 Take your time 4 Don't play odd moves to confuse the other player unless you are 100 percent su... Read More »

• Chess games

• 5 Reads
    • | 5 Reads

I know this won't help you learn more but it might be nice to look at game. I made these games all up okay? And I am not perfect so feel free to point out a mistake   That was pretty exiting?!? Just don't move your Queen to early. Read More »

• How to teach your child how to play chess

• 6 Reads
    • | 6 Reads

If you have a child and you want to teach him/her how to play chess first get him/her intrested in the game. If he/she doesn't want to play don't make him/her. (I"ll say her because I'me a girl).  What you want to do is if she decided to play fir... Read More »