3 move checkmate

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Blogs

Blogs

• Scandinavian Defense part 7 - Tactics

Richard the Fifth apparently stated the following, famous uttering: "Chess is 99 percent tactics". The percentage seems somewhat high, but when you think about it more thoroughly, the importance of tactics becomes...

• Wild and Calm Positions in Bughouse

• Sorsi
    • Nov 21, 2016, 10:22 AM

Here i will talk about a wild and a calm position, how to approach them and the most important factors there. Lets start with some diagrams to talk about.       Here we have a typical example of a wild and...

• My Chess story

A little over 20 years ago My brother in law asked me to play him a game of Chess. I did not want to , however, I was living in his basement and not paying rent. I did not feel I could say no under those circumstances....

• Crazyhouse: Revitalizing the Romance in Chess

While it’s true in today’s chess climate that high level tournaments exhibit more fighting chess than has been seen in recent decades (and thank goodness for that!), it’s impossible to ignore the larger trend in...

• Beginner's Bug Guide

After playing a recent bughouse game where my partner got mated in 3 moves, I have decided to write a guide for all chess players new to bughouse. It may benefit you to consider the following guidelines as more...

Online Now