4 move checkmate

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Articles

Articles

• Carlsen Checkmates!

GM Gserper Feb 11, 2017, 11:52 PM

The most shocking chess episode of the year that everyone is talking about happened in the Tata Steel super tournament. Indeed how often does the world chess champion miss a checkmate in three, when he...

• 7 New Year's Chess Resolutions

NM SamCopeland Dec 27, 2016, 7:47 AM

Statistically, just eight percent of people achieve their New Year's resolutions. That doesn't seem so great, but if we all resolve to become grandmasters, maybe eight percent of us can make it.  More...

• Eisenberg's Strange Gambit

batgirl Oct 26, 2016, 11:20 AM

One of the oddest, yet intriguing variations in the King's Gambit Accepted is one discovered by Louis Eisenberg.             ...

• The Euphoria Of A Queen Sacrifice

GM Ginger_GM Sep 13, 2016, 2:11 PM

“Real magic can never be made by offering someone else's liver. You must tear out your own, and not expect to get it back.” ― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn Magic does happen on the...

• How To Play Variants On Chess.com

News Sep 8, 2016, 3:12 PM

There's much more to play on Chess.com than just... chess! Fun "chess variants" can be a great way to mix things up and apply your chess skills in different and exciting ways. You can play Bughouse, Crazyhouse,...

All Blogs

Blogs

• Tactics-1

Abhi_Mary_1997 Feb 20, 2017, 12:07 AM

Today I want to present something about tactics .Tactics are really most important in chess like strategy .They are the final part of your startegy. Here i won't present the tactical motiefs like fork,double-attack...

• January Open Tournament Game Review

TheChessPlayingCoder Feb 19, 2017, 10:08 PM

Open Tournament Round 1 - Time Control 65/65 Admittedly I was a bit nervous playing in the first round as I had not played in a while.  And right out of the opening I got a small surprise.  After Black's second...

• LIFE IS A GAME OF CHESS

wisdom_spoken Feb 18, 2017, 9:04 PM

The world of war is like a chess board, And victory is stored in a closed box in our mind so we fight on the floor. But before the fight begins you must know your opponent and know your mission, Because 64 box...

• $ The 4 move checkmate $

SachovyZbojnik Feb 17, 2017, 4:45 PM

THE 4 MOVE CHECKMATE Hi, this is my first lesson.  Today, I will be talking about the 4 move checkmate.  First you have to move your pawn on e4. Next your queen on f3.  And finally, your bishop on c4.  CHECKMATE!!!,...

• A "hard fought" game: Lakeridge Chess Tournament Rounds 4-5

Joseph_Truelson Feb 16, 2017, 9:56 AM

Joseph Levine confidently looks at the camera before his first move in the first round. At least I think it's a confident look. As I'm not sure, I probably shouldn't say anything else, or else I will get fired and...

=

Online Now