FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

4 move mate

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Articles

Articles

• The Most Foolish Opening Mistake

GM Gserper Mar 19, 2017, 9:28 AM

I bet that some of you, my dear readers, think that I am going to talk about "Fool's Mate" or "Scholar's Mate." Indeed, there is no way to get checkmated faster than Fool's Mate: And there is no more popular...

• Learning Chess Patterns Is Easy

IM Silman Dec 29, 2016, 8:11 AM

I recently noticed an article that tried to clarify what a pattern is. I found it quite agonizing since the writer didn’t understand patterns but was trying hard to isolate exactly what it was (a noble...

• 7 New Year's Chess Resolutions

NM SamCopeland Dec 27, 2016, 7:47 AM

Statistically, just eight percent of people achieve their New Year's resolutions. That doesn't seem so great, but if we all resolve to become grandmasters, maybe eight percent of us can make it.  More...

• The 7 Most Shocking World Championship Blunders

NM SamCopeland Nov 22, 2016, 10:04 AM

Is 51.Qe6? from Magnus Carlsen in game 8 one of the worst blunders in world championship history? Well... probably not  After all, Sergey Karjakin did need to find the incredible only-move 51...h5! to win the...

• GM Gareev's 2013 US Championship

TigerChess Dec 3, 2016, 7:42 AM

Another day, another amazing tournament in review. This time we take a look at GM Timur Gareev's version of the 2013 U.S. Championship. A true fighter, Gareev finds himself in trouble or in stalemate on more than...

All Blogs

Blogs

All News

News

• 2nd TOURNAMENT P.C.A. ZONE "E"

NOSOYDEPREDADORCHESS Mar 14, 2017, 4:15 PM

Nombre del encuentro :  2do TORNEO P.C.A LIGA-R1Tipo de juego:                  AJEDREZ ESTANDARPocision inicial:            POCISION INICIAL ESTANDARDias por movimiento:     3 ( TRES)Jugadores por equipo:  7...

• 2do TORNEO P.C.A. ZONA " E " - 2nd TOURNAMENT P.C.A. ZONE "E"

W_DAVID Mar 14, 2017, 4:08 PM

Nombre del encuentro :  2do TORNEO P.C.A LIGA-R1Tipo de juego:                  AJEDREZ ESTANDARPocision inicial:            POCISION INICIAL ESTANDARDias por movimiento:     3 ( TRES)Jugadores por equipo:  7 +Juegos...

• Battle for Acropolis

SergejBrln Mar 10, 2017, 5:00 AM

The match against ACROPOLIS is out biggest team match so far. It's being played at 23 boards, exactly have of the games (23 out of 46) are already over and it's tied: the score is 11,5:11,5. Two accounts in each...

• Blunders, Brilliancies As Carlsen's Gnomes Survive PRO Playoff Opener

NM SamCopeland Mar 4, 2017, 12:00 AM

With tensions high as 16 teams strove to advance and join the top seeds in the round of 16 in the PRO Chess League, the games delivered with plenty of high drama. Aggressive and decisive play from players...

• Carlsen, MVL Winners In Star-Studded Titled Tuesday

NM SamCopeland Feb 8, 2017, 12:00 AM

February's Titled Tuesday was the strongest yet with five of the world's top six (!) grandmasters in the field. GMs Magnus Carlsen and Wesley So both played for the first time; they were joined by Hikaru Nakamura,...

Online Now