FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Articles

Articles

• Beware Of Undefended Pieces's Thumbnail

Beware Of Undefended Pieces

IM Silman Dec 27, 2017, 8:27 PM

There is nothing wrong with your chessboard. Do not attempt to adjust the pieces. I am controlling the moves. If you wish to speak, I will bring up the volume. If you wish to mutter that all of this is insanity,...

• 7 Reasons To Play The 2018 Chess.com Daily Chess Championship's Thumbnail

7 Reasons To Play The 2018 Chess.com Daily Chess Championship

NM SamCopeland Dec 23, 2017, 4:54 PM

Registration is open for the 2018 Chess.com Daily Chess Championship, set to begin at 12 a.m. Pacific on January 1. This is the first such tournament we have organized on Chess.com. Here are seven reasons you should...

• Efim Geller vs Bobby Fischer's Thumbnail

Efim Geller vs Bobby Fischer

IM Silman Dec 20, 2017, 6:02 PM

In my article “Efim Geller, Killer on the Chessboard,” I discussed Geller’s pioneering work with the King’s Indian Defense. (Mikhail Botvinnik said, “Before Geller we did not understand...

All News

News

All Blogs

Blogs

• Seattle City Championship 2018's Thumbnail

Seattle City Championship 2018

WCM mkkuhner Jan 16, 2018, 2:08 PM

The games, which I'd accidentally left out, are in place now.... The Seattle City Championship is really just another weekend tournament--no one regards you as a champion if you win it.  This one was a decent-sized...

• Chess Variants's Thumbnail

Chess Variants

samyakdeshpande Jan 13, 2018, 1:34 AM

A chess variant (or unorthodox chess) is a game "related to, derived from, or inspired by chess".[2] The difference from chess might include one or more of the following: different rules for capture, move order,...

• Bikfoot's First Prime Number Prize Arena's Thumbnail

Bikfoot's First Prime Number Prize Arena

Streamers Jan 12, 2018, 1:47 PM

Anyone can play and anyone can win! The moment is finally here: Chess.com is hosting its first ever streamer event co-sponsored with a partner. On January 21 at 1 p.m. Pacific a two-hour, three-minute...

Online Now