960 chess

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Blogs

Blogs

• Svidler on Carlsen-Karjakin, computers & more by Colin McGourty

There’s a week to go until the chess year kicks off in earnest on Saturday 14th January in Wijk aan Zee, with Peter Svidler commentating on the first seven rounds here on chess24. In a recent in-depth Russian interview...

• SCC Insanity 2016

The year's-end Insanity tournament is held only rarely, when the stars align, New Years' falls on a weekend, and the TD is willing to stay up all night.  This year's iteration featured three events:  a day-long...

• RAR Match update: Exclusive Interview with RookSacrifice Part 2!

As you all know, I am pretty lazy, so I will take what my (former) editor wrote in Part 1 of this blog and put it right here.  What was said earlier: [Picture taken from somewhere online. Who knows where. Search...

• Who Is Mr. Dubov? An interview with Daniil Dubov

I've already translated one interview by Daniil Dubov, but now that he'd finished third in the World Blitz Championship, I feel that the English-speaking chess community deserves to know more about this young Russian...

• TMCL 960 Round 3. Win against Unikat

Thank you all Vikings!   20th December a Big and Epic Chess Battle Between two strong groups was about to start.    Great Viking Warriors vs Unikat Automat Team!   Saturday 17th December The Administration of Unikat...

All News

News

• New Laws of Chess

The basic laws of chess hardly change at all through the years, but there can be a great deal of tinkering around the edges. The latest official FIDE laws of chess were published on 1 July, and contained a few...

=

Online Now