FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Didn't find what you are looking for? Click here to search with Google

All Articles

Articles

• How To Save Chess's Thumbnail

How To Save Chess

GM Gserper Aug 15, 2015, 3:25 AM

In 1920s, the world chess champion Jose Raul Capablanca was at the height of his career. He was so much better than anyone else that he was called "the chess machine" due to the merciless precision of his play. So...

• 277 hours to learn to think like a Chess Master?'s Thumbnail

277 hours to learn to think like a Chess Master?

NM aww-rats Oct 19, 2014, 8:07 PM

How much time do you have for chess? What is the best way to study? These are questions I pose in my Video Lesson 001 on YouTube. I created this video right before I became active at chess.com. Since that time,...

• Incredible chess.com groups to join!'s Thumbnail

Incredible chess.com groups to join!

NM aww-rats Sep 25, 2014, 9:00 AM

I've belonged to many groups in my 2.5 active years here, but these are the best on chess.com for what they offer you, the valued member of chess.com. The first two groups are far and away the best coaching groups...

All News

News

All Blogs

Blogs

• Bookmark Smarts.'s Thumbnail

Bookmark Smarts.

brigatine-66 Mar 12, 2017, 8:36 AM

Hello everyone. I decided to share all of my study bookmarks web site links on my desktop with all of my friends here on chess.com. Showing all the subjects I have studied  over the last four years or so since I...

• QUICK 960 TOURNAMENTS's Thumbnail

QUICK 960 TOURNAMENTS

adrian0405 Feb 1, 2017, 9:39 AM

I have created 2 new knockout tournaments, the February 960 open for all players and the February 960 INTERMEDIATE for players rated < 1500. Just 64 places in each and expected to fill very quickly . To register...

• Svidler on Carlsen-Karjakin, computers & more by Colin McGourty's Thumbnail

Svidler on Carlsen-Karjakin, computers & more by Colin McGourty

sontu1296 Jan 6, 2017, 8:49 AM

There’s a week to go until the chess year kicks off in earnest on Saturday 14th January in Wijk aan Zee, with Peter Svidler commentating on the first seven rounds here on chess24. In a recent in-depth Russian interview...

Online Now