• 3 years ago · Quote · #201

Jacob30

very very very hard and impossible

• 3 years ago · Quote · #202

carlosmadura

easy

• 3 years ago · Quote · #203

Jacob30

English is a hard language to learn. It should remain that way.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #204

The_Chess_Ninja

it isn't hard...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #205

Jacob30

The_Chess_Ninja wrote:

it isn't hard...

The only reason it would be easy is if we tried to teach every living soul our best kept secrets by shoving English lessons down everyone's throat. Instead of us being taught other people's languages they all learn ours take over every thing worth while in our country SUCH AS JOBS GOVERNMENT POSITIONS FRIENDS CHURCHES EVERYTHING AMERICA IS GOING TO FOREIGNERS. Sorry for the caps it's just that I feel this way.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #206

carlosmadura

easy

• 3 years ago · Quote · #207

Jacob30

terrible

• 3 years ago · Quote · #208

Chesster-Field

Jacob30 wrote:

terrible

What a waste of Oxygen

• 3 years ago · Quote · #209

Jacob30

Chesster-Field wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:

terrible

What a waste of Oxygen

That's a death threat.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #210

shengyi

Wow...

• 2 years ago · Quote · #211

Good_Day_Mate

Jacob30 wrote:
    The_Chess_Ninja wrote:

it isn't hard...

The only reason it would be easy is if we tried to teach every living soul our best kept secrets by shoving English lessons down everyone's throat. Instead of us being taught other people's languages they all learn ours take over every thing worth while in our country SUCH AS JOBS GOVERNMENT POSITIONS FRIENDS CHURCHES EVERYTHING AMERICA IS GOING TO FOREIGNERS. Sorry for the caps it's just that I feel this way.

First of all, you are not native to North America.  Your great forefathers started off by invading the continent, then proceeded to execute all of the natives living there.  The ones you didn't execute, you forced into concentration camps . . . . oops I mean, "reservations" . . . oh yeah, thats better.

Then you decided it would be a good idea to send ships overseas, capture black people and enslave them . . .oh yeah, you guys are cooking now.

Just for fun, you guys all thought that it would be a good idea if you fought each other and have a big civil war.  Strange, you guys thought is was a good idea to separate from England, but when the South wanted to separate from the North (ie. declare their independence) . . . then suddenly it is a terrible thing . . . . what a bunch of hypocrites.

Hmmm . . . what else . . . oh yeah, during World War II, instead of helping out the allies, you just sat back and raked in the dough by selling bombs and guns.  Suddenly, when you realized the side you were supporting might actually lose the war and that they would have no way to pay you for those bombs and guns, you decide to enter the war just to make sure they win and therefore you can collect on the debt.

My favourite part of World War II is how you guys show up at the end of the fight, when Germany and the allies had already spent years beating the daylights out of each other, exhausted all of their resources and barely had a leg to stand on . . . .you show up and act like you would have won the war on the first day back when it started.

Well at least you didn't drop any nuclear bombs on anyone.  Oh wait . . . that was you . . . . and not just one, two bombs!!!  Yeehaw!!!

You support disreputable regims so that they would have the power to overtake their country, because you think that the new ruler would be your puppet and all you have to do is pull his strings.  Then when the ruler doesn't do your bidding, suddenly he is a bad guy and you start a war to overthrow him . . . . sorry Saddam.

When you have disputes with other supper powers, you think that using tiny countries as pawns in your battle is all fun and games.  I am sure that Vietnam is very grateful to you.

Hmmm . . . what else . . . . the list is just too big.  Oh yeah, you think that assassination of other world leaders is O.K., as if it is some sort of tool-of-the-trade that you can use.  However, if anyone ever suggested the idea of assassinating your President, then that would be the most horrendous thing in the world.  Talk about hypocrites.

The best part is how you have declared yourselves to be the leaders of the free world.  Are you kidding me??? How does starting a war in Iraq, against the consent of a group of people that we will refer to as, "the rest of the world", exactly make you the leaders of the free world.  You guys are psychotic.

All of the above, just scratches the surface.  We won't bother going inot how your economic greed almost toppled your whole country, and the rest of the world is still suffering from all of the bad debt that you created.

The worst part of all.  You are all totally delusional.  You think that foreigners are taking over your country, when really it was you that was once the foreigner.  You need a serious reality check.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #212

Jacob30

Good_Day_Mate wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    The_Chess_Ninja wrote:

it isn't hard...

First of all, you are not native to North America.  Your great forefathers started off by invading the continent, then proceeded to execute all of the natives living there.  The ones you didn't execute, you forced into concentration camps . . . . oops I mean, "reservations" . . . oh yeah, thats better.

Then you decided it would be a good idea to send ships overseas, capture black people and enslave them . . .oh yeah, you guys are cooking now.

Just for fun, you guys all thought that it would be a good idea if you fought each other and have a big civil war.  Strange, you guys thought is was a good idea to separate from England, but when the South wanted to separate from the North (ie. declare their independence) . . . then suddenly it is a terrible thing . . . . what a bunch of hypocrites.

Hmmm . . . what else . . . oh yeah, during World War II, instead of helping out the allies, you just sat back and raked in the dough by selling bombs and guns.  Suddenly, when you realized the side you were supporting might actually lose the war and that they would have no way to pay you for those bombs and guns, you decide to enter the war just to make sure they win and therefore you can collect on the debt.

My favourite part of World War II is how you guys show up at the end of the fight, when Germany and the allies had already spent years beating the daylights out of each other, exhausted all of their resources and barely had a leg to stand on . . . .you show up and act like you would have won the war on the first day back when it started.

Well at least you didn't drop any nuclear bombs on anyone.  Oh wait . . . that was you . . . . and not just one, two bombs!!!  Yeehaw!!!

You support disreputable regims so that they would have the power to overtake their country, because you think that the new ruler would be your puppet and all you have to do is pull his strings.  Then when the ruler doesn't do your bidding, suddenly he is a bad guy and you start a war to overthrow him . . . . sorry Saddam.

When you have disputes with other supper powers, you think that using tiny countries as pawns in your battle is all fun and games.  I am sure that Vietnam is very grateful to you.

Hmmm . . . what else . . . . the list is just too big.  Oh yeah, you think that assassination of other world leaders is O.K., as if it is some sort of tool-of-the-trade that you can use.  However, if anyone ever suggested the idea of assassinating your President, then that would be the most horrendous thing in the world.  Talk about hypocrites.

The best part is how you have declared yourselves to be the leaders of the free world.  Are you kidding me??? How does starting a war in Iraq, against the consent of a group of people that we will refer to as, "the rest of the world", exactly make you the leaders of the free world.  You guys are psychotic.

All of the above, just scratches the surface.  We won't bother going inot how your economic greed almost toppled your whole country, and the rest of the world is still suffering from all of the bad debt that you created.

The worst part of all.  You are all totally delusional.  You think that foreigners are taking over your country, when really it was you that was once the foreigner.  You need a serious reality check.

your whole essay can be refuted with the fact that I am not america. have a nice day.

Post your reply: