mind blowing puzzle..Foot in Mouth

Jtenfiouze

Good job yeah !

ocmn6

a very nice ending...

TAshahin

nice puzzle Wink

dufferps

Very sophisticated play - way beyond me.

Thanks, JacekK and dacster13 for showing some alternative lines and a continuation/conclusion that help me understand the thinking behind the master moves.  I worked out a concluding line that left white with a rook and 5 pawns to black's 6 pawns.  But it was much less efficient than the line shown by dacster 13.

melogibbo

nice work by dacster, I didn't look further into the game, I just assumed once the bishop was lost then the game is effectively lost.

I hope that the stupid comments on the 1st page will be cracked down on, it's pretty much spam at times, who wants to see 1st 1st every damn day, we don't care morons, you wont be remembered in the halls of fame for being first on a puzzle.  Admins! delete the 1sts!

MRIDIOT

FANTASTIC

phnixhamsta

Qg7... Wow.

maria_princess

Smile

Leole

nice

sontoivn2

pazzka

wow.. double combo!

TheBeanie

That was abstractly clever! I never saw Qg7 coming!

deepak21071974

hmm:)

nibbler7777

why would you do that in the end???

Chess_Lover11

OMG!!!Surprised

eddysallin

......pb6 prevents the mate ?

MordoBrazil

very nice!

paulified22
dacster13 wrote:
I think the puzzle ended too quickly, it should show why 4. Qg7 is winning else other players may be confused.

Good combination of move,white come's out with Q versus R, and should be able to win game,It still will be hard for white to win,he has to figure a way to advance pawn,and black has extra pawn,would like to see how game ended.Thank's for variation,I wonder if white would accept draw offer,all white's pawn's are blocked.My bad,pawn's are equal,