NOOOOOO

Logical_Chess

Easy!

Zhanhui1995

easy

Xzib

:D

paulified22

Nice sunday puzzle,took a mlnlte,but finally seen it first check moved B and second check was mate, 1.Qg8+...Bf8, 2.Qg6#,Thank's Chess.Com,good day chess head's

dufferps

Only after I saw that it was to be a mate in 2 did I look and find the easy mating sequence.

Originally I was going to start off with Knight to E6 - threatening the black Queen, to be followed by Nxg7+.  The variations all looked good for white, but that was certainly no way to get mate in 2.

Then when I actually looked at that first Ne6 move I saw that I exposed MY Queen to immediate capture by the black rook -- Blunder!  Glad I got the clue and looked for something better before moving that knight.

szammie

I guess.

SZ.

sinhavivek

was very easy guys

altinyzeiri

done it

r_george92

Second page ....take that you fools !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBades6310

congratulations to all that made it on the first page. what do they award you for this awe-inspiring achievement?

stephen_33

Not immediately obvious - took some thought which raises this above most Sunday puzzles !

mvallejo70

Easy one.

yoursisnodisgrace

Look how many people are no. one. It just goes to show you how many people are on-line.

yoursisnodisgrace

good Morning Vietnam!