Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

1/9/2013 - Mate in 2

i found it pretty easy to figure out. wasnt hard. Cool

sugar

same with the other one pretty simple. :)

leonwool wrote:

g7 would be very ugly. A kind of self blockade, punished not by perpetual but by ..Qxh6 and an embarrassing loss.

Cool You are correct !

epic

nice

Nice :)

Sweet discovery mate!!!

good one indeed.

)

What do the letters mean?

great problem - really helped tune my instincts, but I like to see many steps on the front page!

First, way too easy

[COMMENT DELETED]

1/2

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

livinglifein209 wrote:

Woo-Hoo...9th page!!! ( Just thought I'd get as excited as the "1st page"rs)

What's the big deal? It doesn't mean you're better, faster or smarter. You've either got to live in a certain time-zone or arise at an ungodly hour. So, I raise my glass and toast "here's to never seeing the first page"

Cool The only trouble with that is that most of the 'First Page' commentators are not posting on the 1st page. Some sort of disease or virus that needs sorting out.

Look above ! For example.

You have solved this problem!

2. Kf7#

[COMMENT DELETED]
    livinglifein209 wrote: Woo-Hoo...9th page!!! ( Just thought I'd get as excited as the "1st page"rs) What's the big deal? It doesn't mean you're better, faster or smarter. You've either got to live in a certain time-zone or arise at an ungodly hour. So, I raise my glass and toast "Here's to never seeing the first page" Also, if you'll notice on today's 1st page..."someone" has 1 letter per comment, taking up 9 out the 15 spots available...NOT only selfish, but rather "douche"y. Just saying

Online Now