3/19/2012 - Mate in 2

sdougherty
[COMMENT DELETED]
divinapinoy

Learn chess lessons fr dog... Buddy !!!

doublebruce

14  Hours   ;  Alice I am going to send you to the moon.

onthehouse

Nice and easy.

cheeseman0309
Simple.
fireflies808

still sunday...

RookPFeynman
Very nice and here's what happens if the rook is moved first. White is nicely defending itself so he/she could opt for another first move but it buys black a lot of time thus the first move is one that places black in check.
kskid

I was all ready to go to work when I checked out today's puzzle and found it must be sunday so now I'll just stay home and play chess on line.

stephen_33

Hope it's better tomorrow.

Justin_L

very easy

haribo123
Enoch-Elijah wrote:

I was just going to make the wrong move and my dog Caleb came over put his paw on my hand, moved the mouse and I got it right. Figure that one out. Was it a stoke of luck or a stroke of genious. He has barked at me many times when I was just going to move, each time I have gone ahead with my move and it was a losing move. Is there a lesson here ??that is a load of $£%^

GIORG10

I'm not a genius, but I would like puzzles most difficult 

abekiroz

today sunday

Akili_Chess_Boss

thats too simple

zero0cripton

the epitome of simplicity, anyone?

Hydra_Does_Chess
ahoythere wrote:

friggin easy...no sacrifice...WTF?

ITS THAT EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

chesbuscus

easy, but i was hoping for another sacrafice puzzle

brucexsay

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easyCool

megamaster888

It was way too easy but good.

micaman994

Easy!!!!