4/16/2018 - Restricted King

DailyFun
sang_kris

When kings fear pawns!!

Chess360

x

tingtong99

WooHoo!happy.png FIRST PAGE!

Very easy puzzle. The title 'Restricted King' tells it all. The White Rookwr.png restricts the Black Kingbk.png while the White Knightwn.png supports the Rookwr.png in doing so.

This puzzle is an example of the following themes:-Vulnerable King and Mate in 2.

altball24

Rocking the first page.

kroggaard

æ

chennis8262002

hi

HandDuet

Classic chess.com puzzle. They really don't like her!

ColdFly_chess

Great puzzle today.
I'm always impressed with those people who finish the puzzle in seconds and are so smart that they can put up a full analysis in just one character. Some are even able to perfectly assess the page they are on.
Have a nice day.

albertal54

Easy one

heynongman77

hi

Samad1

Nice & easy! tongue.png

hecksuba

I certainly didn't finish this one in mere seconds. In hindsight I should have, but I refrain from looking at the title, which makes it a tad more difficult. But I am always happy to see other people in the top 20. It makes the puzzle more fun. Even Gnarly sarcastic wits like Coldfly are a welcome relief. The little girl picture at the top is especially cute, compared to the ...... well you know who. TingTong, on the other hand is a DINGDONG for ruining the suspense of the puzzle for others. Should be restricted for awhile for telling the solution.

Agrodotus

oho

radha_krishnanb

Done!

muneeb123

Firat page yay

altball24

PB5

jpeinsc
ok
muddypuppy

Nice one!