4/7/2021 - Winning the Won Game

DailyFun
thenoobycuber

feels good to be back happy.png

Luana2012

Hello everyone! [club recruitment not allowed -- MS]

Daily puzzle:

I have an offer that, if you will send me cheers I will also send them to you๐Ÿ˜‹

Please send me a friend request. I happy accept all of them.

Good chess day!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Baabaa_sheep

Hello everyone happy.png

ADAMPEATY

ใ€Šใ€ŠPLEASE SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST. I gladly accept all friend requests.ใ€‹ใ€‹ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

ย 

And guys i've an interesting offer that, if you'd send me an award i'll also send them to you.๐Ÿ˜

ย 

And BTW i am a 3 check player that's why if anybody wants to play with me, you are most welcome.

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Levent_Acemi

I don't deserve to be here, ignore me.

Sammy_Thechessboy

Hello everyone! Please send me a friend request and follow me. I happily accept all friend requests thumbup.png

Puzzle of the day:

P.S. I have a P.S. like a P.S. but not a P.S. but is a P.S. that is a P.S. tongue.png

wizardoffire

Just a random dude

ย 

Burgermaniac

For a moment, I thought I was before the daily puzzle... but no. But I am still on the first page!ย 

ย Anyway, here is my puzzle:

Please send me a friend request!

ย  ย  Thanks.

ย  ย  ย  ย P.S. No, Levent, you are not. You are only a person who gets before the puzzle every dayhappy.png.
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย P.P.S. Also please send a friend request to Apple Archer for me. Thanks!

TropicalOP

Nice puzzle and happy Wednesday! Hope you have a good day happy.pngย Feel free to send a friend request as I always accept them.

goodoldtime

Interesting puzzle!

Hello everyone! Today I hope to share you an opening. You can play it if you are good at endgame and don't want to lose the game.

Here is a story about this opening: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PqRkUfoIHw

Hope you enjoy it. Hope you can learn about the strategy of choosing openings. Feel free to like and share. Also welcome to follow the channel here

Thanks @LaNinaBonita for this. She was muted with no explanation, and had communicated support teams but they haven't replied her for nearly a week. Hope she can return soon.

aviation18

That was scary-couldn't see my name on the 1st page for a while!

Anyway nice puzzle!

Today's shout outs go to:

HushedFalconSr

AppleArcher

Burgermaniac

Luana2012!

chessant2014

Solved.

DinuIndre

H

Silas99

Hi everyone! Once again made it to the first page. I'm on a row!ย 

Easy puzzle today. However, "winning a won game is tougher than losing a lost game."

ใ€Šใ€Šโ—‡ PLEASE SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST โ—‡ใ€‹ใ€‹

I accept all friend requests happily. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

JCH2021

Please send me a friend request!

briansladovich

Okie Dokie !

FordaVanOvid

:-)

ย 

Sm7770

Oh wow. I was just a millisecond late after the daily puzzle and i'm on the second page! But after the comments before the puzzle get deleted i will be on the first page! Nice puzzle and have a good daythumbup.png

ย 

JosephReidNZ

Done