5/23/2008 - The Power of Knights

KevinK
Accidentally looked at the darn heading.  Spent the first minute concentrating on the knights.  After getting frustrated the pawn move appeared.  After that, it was fairly simple to find the fork down the road...  The sad thing is that I am not that good, but might have gotten this one "first try" if I hadn't have glanced at the heading.  Then again, I might have floundered like I normally do...
gamefiend3002
cool
etarnal

jackoneill said:Personally I think the puzzles should be given without solution and the solution should be revealed on the next day (without anyone else giving it away

well, i think you are right. but how are we going to do that?

shiggsyo
Good puzzle. I'm sorry that I'm not a tacticul genius that some of you claim to be.
etarnal
all i can say is very good puzzle... and quite it was long... and shows the end...
Eklon_inhabits
this one is not for kids
MCXI
*raspberries*
esqualine06

awesome

Anly
nice!!easy but logical..
MikedaSnipe

A very complex solution,  with a very straightforward thought process Smile.

After trying Nd5 as a counter to Qxf4... and then seeing the a3 - Nc4 mating threat, the rest of the moves just snapped together... great puzzle!  And finally one that doesn't take me 10 seconds or 10 minutes to solve =P (without guessing). 

Very fortunate of the player to be thinking of the right moves at the right time.

RYANMOLLY
easy
filipepsantos

did this one yesterday.

Nanacc

なるほど。