CURRENT AVAILABILITY -
NOT AVAILABLE UNTILL APRIL.
About Me :
I am Swayams Mishra,an International master (since 2012) from Bhubaneswar,India with 2 GM norms with a current rating of 2463,however I have crossed 2500+. I am 25 years old and I am playing chess since the past 18 years and having been coaching from 7 years. I am also a FIDE TRAINER.
My fide profile is - https://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=5028183)
Being a Fide Trainer,I have a rich experience of all levels,both online & over the board.
- One of my major student is - 15year old Sankalp Gupta,who was 1900s when I started in 2015 end,and now he is 2350+ with 2IM norms,National Champion of India in U-15,Commonwealth U-14 Silver & Asian U-16 Bronze in 2017. https://goo.gl/mKkDGs , https://goo.gl/MXADb7& https://goo.gl/PxT4nX
- Another student has won Commonwealth U-14 bronze medal.
- Also I train a WGM who has been performing well after few months of training.
My online students have been performing really well (all in last 1-2months)
- 1. A 11 year old increased 100+ USCF from 1500 to 1600s with over 1 month of lessons.
- 2. A 12 year old from Norway increased 62 elo in 1 tournament from 1300s to 1400s.
- 3. Achieved FM Title in Olympiad 2018.
- Also I have experience of a coaching camp in a club in Turkey & for Odisha chess association
- Apart from that I have been working as a second for two strong 2500+ players.
- Also I have worked in the official Android App World Chess Championship 2013 & 2014.
- 1800-2200 (Intermediate)
- 2200-2500 (Advance)
- Above 2400 - Can consider to help for a tournament/work as a second.
I am interested for serious students who want really want to improve their chess. My plan for coaching is simple, I will ask you to send me the games before we start. (Last 3 months tournament games, or online 10 standard games ),Then I will build a plan of our work, including improving openings, studying classical games, endgames and more..
1. Work upon those topics in class
2. Give homework to practice/solve - which will be discussed in the next class
3. Will send some material regarding that to study and gain knowledge.
My main strengths are endgame,positional play. I can help you in building/choosing an opening repertoire which is well suited to your style./or teach you a particular opening with great understanding & depth..
Session Timings :
Either it can be 1-2 hrs sessions or else 20 hrs course.
In a 20 hrs private lessons,We will cover 5hrs on opening,5hrs on endgame,5 hrs on calculations & 5 hrs or it can be done upon the requirement of the student..
I live in India (+5:30 UTC), and prefer classes either in noon or late evening(my time).
TRAINING GAMES :
I am available to play long training games with analysis.Also possible to request to play in specific opening/typical positions or structures.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT :
1. I can help you to chose wisely which tournaments to play, guide you during the tournament with suggestions.
2. If you are not very acquainted with Chessbase, I can help you to understand how to use the tool in the right way.
3. At times,I will be providing additional material, helpful to improve general chess knowledge/help you to improve as a player.
4. Psychology & being motivated is very important for a chess player. I will do my best to help you in these two aspects.
5. Fast Communication by Messenger/Skype.
The prices vary depending upon the level of the students.
- 1hr session - 40$
- 2hr session - 75$
- 20hr session - 600$
- Training games (includes analysis) - 25$ per game
- Group Session/Camp - Prices depends upon the details,please write to me about this.
PAYMENT METHODS -
I accept Paypal,Western Union, Transferwise & Bank Transfer. I would prefer Transferwise as its easier,and more convenient.
CONTACT ME :
Do message me here or via email - email@example.com for further details.