C'mon don't be late to join my sister's 1st ever club!!!!!
And here goes the link :-
Yeppie!!!Meet you guys there
Yoho!Just came with some of the things I want to tell my teen self and you should too
- Guys take care of your health because there is no coming back from that one.
- Stay quiet at times,your opinions don't always hold true to others .But don't hesitate to use your voice against what's wrong.People won't like you for it but you will like you for it and that's important.
- Read like there's nothing else in the world to do.
- Learn that it's okay if people drift.
- One good friend is way better than twenty sort of friends.
- Embrace your introverted self.
- Try to like everyone but always be careful of who you place your trust in,because it sometimes sneeks.
- Love unapologetically. Your heart may get broken but that's not the end of the world,it will heal.
- People move on so should you.
- Talk to your best friends.You might not need it, but they might.
- If things get hard,suicide is not the only option.
- Quit obsessing over your grades.There's more in life than your exam scores.
- Talk it out.Things have a way of getting better.
- It's not about how much you earn,it's about how much u save.But also,money isn't everything.
- It's okay to be a late bloomer.It's okay to not know what you want to do in life.
- If you find out your passion early on,start pursuing it like a mofo.
- Find something you love to do and u r good at,and wait.Someone will pay you for it
- Your apps are garbage, but also u r like 15 dude.Just practice.
- Do it till it becomes easy.
- Keep doing what you love and you will be golden.
- You don't have to do something just because all the cool kid's are doing it.Some people can be bad and they are really good at peer pressure,just do what feels right to you.
So ya.. All what i wanna say is..Experiences make like worth living and they take turn into beautiful memories.