Forums

Collection of Chess books for sale!! (Australia)

Sort:
ced1234

Hi, im selling my chess books, in EXCELLENT condition.

check it out on ebay: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Chess-Books-Collection-/330738984664?pt=AU_Non_Fiction_Books_2&hash=item4d019466d8

If you're in melbourne, you can pick up for cheaper.

offers considered.

Conflagration_Planet

3 cents?

x-1921918934

Hi are you able to sell your books individually as many of the opening books not interested in

ced1234

Yeah, sure i can sell the books individually. which ones would you like?

x-1921918934

Thanks for replying. Here is a list of the books I am interested in:

Comprehensive chess endings volume 5 rook endings 

Winning with the kan, mortazavi

secrets of pawn endings 

The survival guide to rook endings 1st ed, emms 

Winning with the najdorf, King 

Play the Queens gambit, Ward 

If you can give me a price for the books and the postage ( I am in Perth) that would be great. 

cferrel

Too bad no one had a book sale in the states like that. I would just buy the lot and split it with a chess club.

johnmusacha

What is the shipping cost to Miami, Florida, United States?  Please respond, this is no joke.  I'm beefing up my library here at home and would bid on this but I have to take into account the shipping costs.

ced1234

Sent you a message denatured.

Shipping Cost to Miami Florida is $120 sea mail. (cheapest i could find) blame australia post, theyve got the market cornered.

Im assuming courier companies like Fedex and DHL would charge more.

if you do decide you want, I will charge you only $195, plus the shipping cost. (and thats minus the few books that denatured has wanted if he indeed buys)

johnmusacha

Thank you for your prompt reply.  I would also like to know why you are selling these books, if you dont mind.  Thanks in advance.

ced1234

I hardly play chess anymore and have no use for these books.

ced1234

Ok I've sold the rest of the books. thx everyone.