Forums

Coaching available 1000-1400

Sort:
Popeye_Sailorman

Hello myself Senthilkumar ready to train beginners rated between 1000-1400.Anybody needs coaching please feel free to post your comment i will meet u in live chess . My standard rating was 1512.I may not be a great in chess but have enough knowledge to teach beginners.I already posted a forum regarding coaching but people made many mannerless comment how could a 1500 be a coach and all .I havent announced myself coaching 1800 and above i here enroll only players below 1400 .Chess is my passsion and will keep on training people here in chess.com those who hate this forum just dont post any comments here .....

If any body want coaching post it in note my profile and also give me a friend request and try to be in live chess until i see u there atlast one thing accept my chat request we will discuss when to start & how  to  get enrolled and all..

Remember people may also make comment about me being a free member posting forum regarding coaching .I will be premium this month so dont bother about that thing .....

***********All the Best for a beautiful chess career *********

braveheart527

where would that be?

Jake-Williams-95

i will my rating upto 1750 by myself in 2 months.. My today's rating is 1300

Sanjjith

i want to heip

Dark_Falcon

very funny...when i look at your ratings and games, i think you should take lessons instead of giving lessons...

You wanna teach tactical gameplay to players with 1400 ratings, when you have a tactical rating of 1333?

dream on...

SmyslovFan

Well, he does have the look of a world champion, judging from his avatar. Sealed

Dark_Falcon
SmyslovFan hat geschrieben:

Well, he does have the look of a world champion, judging from his avatar. 

Hmmm...thats right...maybe he is the twin brother of Vishy Anand?!?

ThrillerFan
Dark_Falcon wrote:

very funny...when i look at your ratings and games, i think you should take lessons instead of giving lessons...

You wanna teach tactical gameplay to players with 1400 ratings, when you have a tactical rating of 1333?

dream on...

It's probably all just spam.  Look at all the "Call this number for romance" posts, and other garbage.  At least 80% of them come from the same country as the OP.

Dark_Falcon
ThrillerFan hat geschrieben:
Dark_Falcon wrote:

dream on...

It's probably all just spam.  Look at all the "Call this number for romance" posts, and other garbage.  At least 80% of them come from the same country as the OP.

:D

Maybe we should also offer chess training, romance, life support and horoscopes for small prices...

MarianTrifonov

I want learn in your beginer class my rating less1200 how to do

JustEdward
Dark_Falcon wrote:

dream on...

just look the games not the tactical rating. Imyself don't solve puzzle here because it's only limited for those who are not premium member. I solve in chesstempo much better.. but ofcourse you have to consider the game here on chess.com...

JustEdward

1 lesson you should learn... NEVER POST an OFFER like that because CHESSERS will look on your games and see you capability. I have the same experience here on chess.com when I offer to coach a kid. They looked on my games (my games here is just for trial and error, to try moves before to try in tourney) but then they bullied me. When I challenged them to play, they didn't accept it. I don't understand, why the low rated players are more brave to bash people. but i don't blame them... they have a reason.

chessbased

There are many good tactics site where chess player can sharpen their skills.I dont think they need a tactics mentor

A good idea if you consider to post some sample annotated games to show your expression ability of the though process.Beginner's in general like deep move by move annotation.Some people are great at that and I think they can be good mentor regardless of OTB raings. You can always use an engine to countercheck complex situation. . IM silman in his HTRYC-4 supports the idea .

The secret of a successful beginner to intermediate level chess coach seems to be on customer satisfaction.;),Not always on development of real skill.unfortunately.

Here is good annotated game 

http://gameknot.com/annotation.pl/positional-masterpiece-from-the-ussr?gm=55929

Dark_Falcon
makatanglapis hat geschrieben:
Dark_Falcon wrote:

dream on...

just look the games not the tactical rating. Imyself don't solve puzzle here because it's only limited for those who are not premium member. I solve in chesstempo much better.. but ofcourse you have to consider the game here on chess.com...

of course i took a look at the op´s games...and to be honest, they werent better than his tactic rating...his general rating is on the same level, so maybe you are wrong with your judgement.

Maybe i was harsh...but what i want to say is, that you should be qualified enough to give lessons, even for beginner and low rated players.

JustEdward
Dark_Falcon wrote:
Dark_Falcon wrote:

dream on...

of course i took a look at the op´s games...and to be honest, they werent better than his tactic rating...his general rating is on the same level, so maybe you are wrong with your judgement.

Maybe i was harsh...but what i want to say is, that you should be qualified enough to give lessons, even for beginner and low rated players.

i understand your point.. i myself is a coach here in our country. I am just an average player but the programs iam using are really exactly on what they need. after 12 sessions my players can beat other player... coaching is a passion. Not all good players can teach chess.. it is a gift. and believe also on your point..

Dark_Falcon
Dark_Falcon wrote:
Dark_Falcon wrote:

dream on...

i understand your point.. i myself is a coach here in our country. I am just an average player but the programs iam using are really exactly on what they need. after 12 sessions my players can beat other player... coaching is a passion. Not all good players can teach chess.. it is a gift. and believe also on your point..

i think, i dont need a teacher to start a computer program...

I need a qualified human chess teacher, who is able to answer my questions when i dont get the point of an exercise or analysis.

SmyslovFan

I will certainly agree that the best players do not always make the best coaches. But FIDE and many national chess federations do require trainers to be at least competent. This usually equates to at the least a 1700-1800 level of chess skill.

Imagine going to a school and finding that teachers are passionate about teaching, but don't know the basics of their subject matter. Such teachers would be told to go learn their subject before being allowed to teach.

Dark_Falcon
SmyslovFan hat geschrieben:

I will certainly agree that the best players do not always make the best coaches. But FIDE and many national chess federations do require trainers to be at least competent. This usually equates to at the least a 1700-1800 level of chess skill.

Imagine going to a school and finding that teachers are passionate about teaching, but don't know the basics of their subject matter. Such teachers would be told to go learn their subject before being allowed to teach.

totally agreed...

ThrillerFan

I don't know - you can really trick some people from the middle of the sticks.

http://www.fortmilltimes.com/2009/06/02/589126_nobody-beats-the-wiz-chess-master.html?rh=1

Fort Mill, South Carolina is a small town just over the state line from Charlotte, North Carolina.  According to an article, they refer to a player that everyone in North Carolina who has ever met him hate, who has never been rated higher than 1557, as "Chess Master" (Title) and "Chess Expert" (2nd Paragraph).

Just to give you an idea why everyone hates this guy - I was at an event in 2001, and he peaked in the door, and then called the police, and the player next to me was arrested because in an email earlier in the year, he said "Leave me the f*** alone", and by some form of semantics, he got the guy arrested.  He harasses people left and right.

He tried to get me fired from my job at the time.  I was brought in and questioned about a post dated in the middle of the week at 2:19pm that was littered with obsenities.  Problem was, the Website at that time, 2002, was so unsecure, you just enter the name and the message, so he put in the message under my name.  If I wasn't a computer geek, I wouldn't have known to tell them to research the IP address, which is what ultimately saved me my job at the time.

So yes, if he wants to think he's a hot shot, let him - apparently some areas are stupid enough to believe it!

JustEdward
SmyslovFan wrote:

ofcourse u should know the basic one... that is the 1st requiremnts