Forums

Team Championship

Sort:
AngelosVak

Hi everybody,

I am a super-admin and admin in many groups and I had an idea...

Do you want to organise some kind of small championship between some teams? I think it would be a great idea.

I ask every admin interested to contact me via this forum so that we can maybe organise something like this.

Thanks a lot,

Vakman21

Pawnpusher3

Quick Moves

AngelosVak

Ok, we have Justice, Quick Moves and counting... Who else is interested in joining our Championship?

AngelosVak

Team Matches at first!

If it goes well, we might have vote chess as well! But, we will begin with team matches!

Are you interested? Which is your group?

AngelosVak

Should we count "Christian Soldiers" then?

That makes it 3 teams already!

chessmaster102

doesnt chess.com already have these types of tournaments I think to make it more intresting for each group signed up a tournament should be hled for each group entered only for that group to be exact 4 tournaments for each group each of the 4 holds diffrent sections for example

section 1 2401< higher

section 2 2000-2400

section 3 1401-1999

section 4 1400> below

the first place winner of each section will make up that chess.com's group team. If someone wins in 2 groups  he/she must pick one group to represent for and his/her spot will go to the next up person in line and so on. To avoid having the thing go on for months I think the time period should be 2 days per move with vacation or 5days per move no vacation for the tournaments. Smile

chessgenius2014

Yes I'm interested in the tournaments of our group.Smile

chessmaster102

great we need at least 8 groups to sign up and if everything works out well then one day the format can be used for all active 300+member groups of chess.com. For now any group active or non-active 300 or below can register

Ben_Dubuque

Sure, I am an admin for a small group that is very good any possibility of getting us in

chessmaster102

sure just tell me your group and i'll write it down for registration.

Ben_Dubuque

The North Wind Irregulars, before you do, Just want to make sure They are cool with that

chessmaster102

ok tell me if they give you the ok

chessmaster102

ok

AngelosVak

Which teams have joined so far?

Grandmas and Grandpas

Christian Soldiers

Quick Moves

Justice

The North Wind Irregulars

Pawnpusher3

Awesome :)

Ben_Dubuque

no NWI

AngelosVak

You won't be able to participate? That makes it 4 teams then!

great ,

Team China 中国队 sign up

chessmaster102

great we only need 3 more team to begin.

meskogn

i am intereset......

invite  me