Forums

Batgirl

Sort:
jesterville

yes LisaV...hubba hubba.

I wonder if whole sets are being produced with the "bat" theme...that would be cool.

LuaCheia

but why are all the supergirls all whities? do not forget there also exist some untamable black hero women filled with liquid kerosine to power them up, here is one of them:

Sorry I took the wrong pic, I meant Halle berry, this one:

we would want tomesswith her? (second pic i mean)Smile

batgirl

It's DC Comic chess set. other pieces such as the one below, can be viewed here.

batgirl

LisaV is right (as usual) of course. This posting is about chess pieces with Batgirl, who is named after me, being one of them.

corrijean
LuaCheia wrote:

but why are all the supergirls all whities? do not forget there also exist some untamable black hero women filled with liquid kerosine to power them up, here is one of them:

Sorry I took the wrong pic, I meant Halle berry, this one:

we would want tomesswith her? (second pic i mean)

or

corrijean

corrijean

The white queen is Batgirl in this set, I think:

AlCzervik
corrijean wrote:

The white queen is Batgirl in this set, I think:

Never seen a set like this. Very cool. Is this an artists conception, or an actual set? 

ozzie_c_cobblepot
Hey that's me! This thread is the best ever! Can someone get a close up so it can be my avatar?
ivandh

I always liked the penguin, he was classy in his nefarious schemes.

AlCzervik
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:
Hey that's me! This thread is the best ever! Can someone get a close up so it can be my avatar?

The poor penguin!

Joseph-S
batgirl wrote:

Batgirl as a chess piece (Knight): see post #1

Cystem_Phailure
trysts wrote:
LordNazgul wrote:

From l to r: batgirl, LisaV and trysts.

If you're reading from left to right, I DON'T have blonde hair

And you're not usually sober enough to be vertical, either, but why quibble? Cool

AlCzervik
LisaV wrote:

Hmm, I don't have blonde hair either.  So it must be batgirl with Ann and Nancy Wilson.

Nancy and Ann haven't looked like that in years.

Cystem_Phailure
TMIMITW wrote:
LisaV wrote:

Hmm, I don't have blonde hair either.  So it must be batgirl with Ann and Nancy Wilson.

Nancy and Ann haven't looked like that in years.

Decades.

jesterville

That "bat theme" chess set is really cool...It would make a great gift.

AndTheLittleOneSaid

This magazine collection started a few weeks ago in the UK:  http://eaglemoss.com/dc-chess/eng/index.asp

£8 an issue, 32 issues I think, a bargain at £246!

Sherlock__Holmes

Bubatz
Sherlocks_Holmes wrote:

Now that one is the best yet. Btw the style and the "pedestal" of the figure pictured in the first post somehow reminds me of the figurines players of Resident Evil 4/5 can "buy" within the game.

Salander

When you type in badgirl AND chess:

So is it Batgirl centre with Trysts and LisaV on either side?