Forums

How do you get to chess960?

Sort:
KeeganMilliken

I want to play chess960, so I clicked PLAY clicked play chess960 and it took me to my home, so how do I get to the place to play chess960. I do not have premuim member ship.

broccolihero

You don't need a premium membership to play chess960, it is one of the options you can choose when you start a game. Click MY HOME, then Online Chess, then within the Play Chess box on the right of your page, choose Start a new game, from there if you click on the 2nd button down that says Standard Chess, it will toggle to say Chess 960. :)

KeeganMilliken
broccolihero wrote:

You don't need a premium membership to play chess960, it is one of the options you can choose when you start a game. Click MY HOME, then Online Chess, then within the Play Chess box on the right of your page, choose Start a new game, from there if you click on the 2nd button down that says Standard Chess, it will toggle to say Chess 960. :)

Okay, thanks

Rentsy

I think Chess.com should advance Chess by releasing LIVE 960 to the public in a way that is easy to use, as well as store a games database. Let people choose which form of chess they want to play.

ShsdCloud

thanks broccolihero