Forums

Bad comments by some players

Sort:
pehlasaathi

My dear fellow members, I have seen that some members like one 'jener202' who played with me, posted a very bad comment.  I don't know why, but rightly so our chess.com banned him.  I appreciate the efforts of chess.com to keep our chess world clean/pious - thanks

FireAndLightz

I know, there are many sore losers here and they posted many comments

to me too. See it like an compliment ;), it works.

pehlasaathi

Thank you for your valuable comments, friend.

JaneBellamy

Weird thing is they're not made in China.

macer75
pehlasaathi wrote:

I appreciate the efforts of chess.com to keep our chess world clean/pious - thanks

Um... pious?

macer75

Why is there a link for #@$ that doesn't work?

macer75

I think every time u type it it automatically apprears as a link, for some reason.

ozeko

It picks it up as an e-mail address =)

macer75

oic. lemme try:

this_is_an_email_address@idiot.com

it worked!

ekorbdal

Dear Pehlasaathi,

My view on offensive comments is, don't take any notice, don't reply. We are here to play chess not to chat, listen to somebody's life story or tell your own. It's all about winning, drawing and avoiding at all costs, losing. Verbal exchanges are of no interest. 

Lou-for-you

Dear ekorbdal, all work and no play, makes a very dull day. Chess is a social game. Humans are social beings. I hope you win a lot, but you will miss a lot too..

Pre_VizsIa
macer75 wrote:
pehlasaathi wrote:

I appreciate the efforts of chess.com to keep our chess world clean/pious - thanks

Um... pious?

He's an Indian; give him a break.

Lou-for-you

Anybody else that deserves a break? Like the french? Or the angolan? Or the iranian? Or the mexican? Just asking.. Tongue Out

KvothDuval

yep this guy...

lastperson

lol check out his hompage and tell me if you dont think he is mean...

pehlasaathi

Do Bill Gates play chess - Not - why - If Yes - How he gets time to play 20 minutes chess?

pehlasaathi
[COMMENT DELETED]