Forums

213 points

Sort:
Raspberry_Yoghurt

My profile page says I have 213 points.

I off course know I deserve a lot of points for gracing this website with my presence, but cannot help but wonder what ARE those points and what activities were I bestowed them? Are they for especially cool games or likes or upvotes or something?

I'd much appreciate an answer since I haven't been able to sleep for 9 days because this riddle is nagging me. I don't even TRY to ignore the hallucinations anymore, in fact, it was one of them (the leprechaun on the motorbike) that suggested to me I write this post.

Martin_Stahl
Raspberry_Yoghurt wrote:

My profile page says I have 213 points.

I off course know I deserve a lot of points for gracing this website with my presence, but cannot help but wonder what ARE those points and what activities were I bestowed them? Are they for especially cool games or likes or upvotes or something?

I'd much appreciate an answer since I haven't been able to sleep for 9 days because this riddle is nagging me. I don't even TRY to ignore the hallucinations anymore, in fact, it was one of them (the leprechaun on the motorbike) that suggested to me I write this post.

https://support.chess.com/customer/portal/articles/1444773

Raspberry_Yoghurt

Thanks!

Dale

Congratulations now 216.

The_Ghostess_Lola

What you need is a bowl of Lucky Charms w/ some warm whole milk.....and eaze up on the Raspberry Yoghurt. And if that doesn't work ?....spend this morning w/ your Ouija board. Your answer will lie at the tips of your fingers.

....all my Love Bubule - Lola