Forums

Can any titled player post videos on chess.com?

Sort:
livluvrok

I would think not, but I'm not sure...

livluvrok

haha me neither

blake78613

Let me join the band wagon, I don't know either.

livluvrok

haha ok sounds good to me! We should make this a group: The people who don't know about titled players posting videos Wink

ChessSoldier

No.  The answer is no.

livluvrok
ChessSoldier wrote:

No.  The answer is no.

Dang it, now we can't make the group lol and thanks ChessSoldier, thats good to know :)

Elubas

I would figure there is some kind of studio certain chess.com members have access to that would allow them to make "chess.com" videos. Note for example how the format in every chess.com video is the same -- all pieces are chess.com pieces (the pieces we use in chess.com to play chess), and only the chess board is shown -- if anybody could post a video, one could expect a wide variety of different formats, instead of each video looking the same. So I would imagine the only people who post chess.com videos are those who have access to the official studio or software, which is probably not many.

Not that it really matters, since anyone can post a youtube video here Smile

livluvrok
Elubas wrote:

I would figure there is some kind of studio certain chess.com members have access to that would allow them to make "chess.com" videos. Note for example how the format in every chess.com video is the same -- all pieces are chess.com pieces (the pieces we use in chess.com to play chess), and only the chess board is shown -- if anybody could post a video, one could expect a wide variety of different formats, instead of each video looking the same. So I would imagine the only people who post chess.com videos are those who have access to the official studio or software, which is probably not many.

Not that it really matters, since anyone can post a youtube video here

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks!