Forums

How do I report harassment and/or inappropriate comments???

Sort:
Xieff

Just wanna know anybody here have suggestions for this?

HappyUngulate

Try this:

http://support.chess.com/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/20

Mr_Tarkanian

Whoooopsie.  I used swear words from the 1940's - they CAN'T be as bad as what today's kids say.  :(

Xieff
SupremeOverlord wrote:

Who's this asshole making inappropriate comments?

You. 

Xieff
Mr_Tarkanian wrote:

Whoooopsie.  I used swear words from the 1940's - they CAN'T be as bad as what today's kids say.  :(

Exactly! I don't mind older and milder stuff but when ppl cuss with vulger junk it isn't cool man.

x-2137697927

all you have to do is block them then they cant message you, play you, are leave notes

Xieff

Lol that's not what I mean lol I am talking about in public threads. Swearing isn't allowed.

Mr_Tarkanian
Xieff wrote:
Mr_Tarkanian wrote:

Exactly! I don't mind older and milder stuff but when ppl cuss with vulger junk it isn't cool man.

True true.  Too far is too far.

tonightatsix

This has nothing to do with this thread... but how ARE things in your country, SupremeOverlord?  I am so curious. 

Xieff
SupremeOverlord wrote:
Xieff wrote:
SupremeOverlord wrote:

You. 

Wait what? I only wrote genuine and helpful comments.

Yeah like "F**k you". That is a very genuine and helpful comment.

TheGreatOogieBoogie
Mr_Tarkanian wrote:

You mean like damn and hell?  Lol at the 40s thinking those were "bad" words. 

TetsuoShima

SupremeOverlord wrote:

Lol

Xieff

Nope. Wow I just played blitz and won on time but chess.com counted it as a draw and said it was insufficient material. My opponent had a queen and a pawn. I hate chess.com sometimes.

Derekjj

Call the police.

Xieff
chessph wrote:

Call the police.

I will.

_Jellyfish_

Yeah sure; that'll help.

Xieff

I will call Magnus Carlson. He will whoop them baddies. :}

royalbishop
Xieff wrote:

Lol that's not what I mean lol I am talking about in public threads. Swearing isn't allowed.

Hey i used to get all kinds of names ....

I thing they went throught the alphabet .....twice.

When they use those words it is more of a reflection on themselves. Besides it easy to talk trash behind a monitor. Sure if you were face to face they crawl back from under the rock from which they came from....

Xieff
royalbishop wrote:
Xieff wrote:

Hey i used to get all kinds of names ....

I thing they went throught the alphabet .....twice.

When they use those words it is more of a reflection on themselves. Besides it easy to talk trash behind a monitor. Sure if you were face to face they crawl back from under the rock from which they came from....

I know man, it still isn't allowed though. Just wondering how to report it. :]

royalbishop

Just get tough skin as this will not be the first and last time it happens here. Just leave out any private info on yourself so they can not get close to your heart with insults and you will fine.