Forums

I have hijacked this thread. Nothing to see here...move along.

Sort:
MyCowsCanFly

^V^

ivandh

A little engineering on Carlsen and...

MyCowsCanFly
ivandh wrote:

I wonder if Judit is interested?

ivandh

As a donor?

pdela

How to create conditions where there would be a world champion who is a woman?

why do we have to do that?

pdela

do you mean this, for example....

MyCowsCanFly
pdela wrote:

why do we have to do that?

If you were an evil mastermind, how would you change the opinion of someone who asks. "Why do we have to do that?"

PrawnEatsPrawn

It's easy... kill all the men, only way to be sure.

pdela

yeah, maybe I didn't make my point clear.

I don't know how do you want to create conditions, I think men and women play with the same pieces

KillaNinja
MyCowsCanFly wrote:
ivandh wrote:

I wonder if Judit is interested?

lol what exactly are you suggesting..

MyCowsCanFly
PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:

It's easy... kill all the men, only way to be sure.

I suppose at some point, possible solutions would need to be prioritized. Personally, I would prefer this to be one of the last options implemented. Of course, I have a personal interest.

Also, given my rating, I should be an exception.

MyCowsCanFly

Given the number of exemplars produced by Russia, another approach would be to move all women to Russia.

I just realized, I am one of the least qualified people on chess.com to participate in a serious conversation. Oh well.

gbidari

testosterone injections

JimSardonic
Abolish a women's division. Why do we need WGM or Women's World Champions? It only stands to logic that if you choose to play in a weaker pool of players (of any gender), your improvment is hindered. I hope that's not as 'out of line' as it feels to state, but there is logic in the idea.
VLMJ

Women have beaten men in just about everything so far that doesn't take the physical strength that man is endowed with.  So why will it not happen in chess?

Dragec
Jim's approach might work.
trysts

A nice selection of shoes would probably do the trickWink

TheOldReb
VLMJ wrote:

Women have beaten men in just about everything so far that doesn't take the physical strength that man is endowed with.  So why will it not happen in chess?

Ok, in what sport or game , in which both men and women compete, are the very top spots taken by women ? In what sport/game in which both compete do women dominate ?  I wait patiently for the answer.....

trysts

Looks like bowling?

"Kelly Kulick is a 33-year-old professional bowler who won the Professional Bowler’s Association Women’s World Championship.  A new PBA rule allowed her to qualify for the men’s tournaments.  She entered arguably the most prestigious event – the Tournament of Champions – and beat 62 of the best male bowlers, defeating the world’s #1 ranked bowler in the final match 265-195."

http://www.neatorama.com/2010/02/25/is-this-the-greatest-moment-in-womens-sport/

rooperi

Ban men from playing.