Forums

HOW TO IMPROVE FROM 1900 - 2200 IN LESS THAN A YEAR

Sort:
FutureWCChampion9000

i am currently rated 1905 nationally and wanted to improve my game to new heights as fast as it can get. can anyone please help me on how to jump from 1900 all the way to 2200. oh, and if this helps i scheduled that i would study chess for 12 hours a day for 2 and a half months.

suggestions from TITLED PLAYERS are EXTREMELY helpful.

please do send me AN OTB RATING of yours.

i am SCEPTIC but very CONSIDERATE

also now im doing a work on DVORETSKY'S SCHOOL OF CHESS EXCELLENCE.

Casual_Joe

Are you serious about 12 hours a day?  My suggestion would be to play a bunch of correspondence games against high rated players (you can do it on this site).  After the game is over, go back and carefully analyze each of your moves.  Then run the game through a computer tool and re-analyze it, considering the lines proposed by the machine.

FutureWCChampion9000

yes im very, very serious about chess and very, very serious about training 12 hours/day.

thank you man, but what is an CORRESPONDENCE GAME ?

FutureWCChampion9000

Also if there are any books that might be helpful, please do throw some at me.

chasm1995
FutureWCChampion9000 wrote:

yes im very, very serious about chess and very, very serious about training 12 hours/day.

thank you man, but what is an CORRESPONDENCE GAME ?

A corrospondence game is the online chess.

FutureWCChampion9000

thank you guys

FutureWCChampion9000

im not really still contented with just playing online chess. i seriously need suggestions from TITLED PLAYERS or anyone ABOVE 2200 OTB rating

alec840

i am currently rated 1905 nationally and wanted to improve my game to new heights as fast as it can get. can anyone please help me on how to jump from 1900 all the way to 2200. oh, and if this helps i scheduled that i would study chess for 12 hours a day for 2 and a half months.

Pay your dues get the necessary and required experience no matter long it takes rushing off to face masters and other titled players way too fast before your ready isn't the right way to go about it.

Coach-Bill

try my free video lessons course, I base it on how I became a chess master over 30 years ago. I focus on what worked and less time to less important endeavors. I have 11 lessons now, number 12 is under construction, plus about 300 other videos, mostly games analysis where I teach how to analyze a postion. Plus, I have a lot of live games where I explain my thought process.

Here's my group here, many players are getting quite strong since starting my course. http://www.chess.com/groups/home/nm-aww-rats-free-video-lessons

here's my web site, which I am updating and reorganzing soon... http://aww-rats.webs.com//

FutureWCChampion9000

THANK YOU very, very much NM AWW-RATS.

i would try your suggested videos as soon as i can and report to you my progress.

bet i have few QUESTIONS for you:

are these all the things i need to achieve 2200 and possibly NATIONAL MASTER TITLE ?

are there anything else that you recommend to me ?

any specific books that you could recommend for me to study and understand in depth ?

do these videos guarantee MASTERSHIP ?

please answer my questions comprehensively. THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE !

deepak00000011111
[COMMENT DELETED]
FutureWCChampion9000

play chess

FutureWCChampion9000

Smile

FutureWCChampion9000

ANY ONE ELSE?

FutureWCChampion9000
asbnak wrote:

Do tactical training. Study ENDINGS seriously. Analyise your own games before putting them into engines.

that's enough.

WHAT IS YOUR RATING FIDE OR NATIONAL?

NewArdweaden

Why are there two identical topics?

FutureWCChampion9000

WELL NOT REALLY..... THE ONE SAYS WHAT ARE THE BOOKS TO IMPROVE WHILE THIS ONE AKS HOW TO IMPROVE......

daddyjordan22

Please stop typing in all caps FutureWCCampion9000. That is the equivalent of shouting in person and is just as annoying.

heine-borel

do these videos guarantee MASTERSHIP ?

The only thing that guarantees mastership is you.

FutureWCChampion9000
daddyjordan22 wrote:

Please stop typing in all caps FutureWCCampion9000. That is the equivalent of shouting in person and is just as annoying.

I'm very sorry, I just get tired of capitalizing letters such as names or i......but I didn't intend to shout or annoy people....I'm very sorryFrown.