Forums

I love Batgirl. Don't you?

Sort:
spair75

Funny this. Sometimes our animal traits come to the fore and we can't ignore them at all. I am speaking about instincts. And my instinct is that Batgirl is really a great person,very beautiful inside. I don't know why I say this but it is I repeat just instincts. What do you think?

OOOARRR

bats are just flying rats

Quix
She's witty, sexy, intelligent and plays chess, what more could you want from a woman? Smile
KnightNotHorse
Erik, do we get bonus member points for reporting stalkers?  Tongue out
Reservesmonkey
Quixotical wrote: She's witty, sexy, intelligent and plays chess, what more could you want from a woman?

Batgirl, we aren't allowed to have more than one account on chess.com

batgirl
damn.
guarana
I was going to ask what the heck he was talking about but I see there is a person called batgirl.
Sprite

I thought this was going to be a thread about more "primal" urges you had for batgirl.

However, I do concur that batgirl is well....pretty awesome.
What's this obsession with Member Points?  They aren't that cool...(free t-shirt is though if it's true)

monty
Well she makes some good chess-based posts, but so does likesforests.  It's not really grounds for love unless you're prepared to target anything claiming to be female.
shadowc
Let's fund BatGirl's fan club!
gretagarbo
one of my favorite superheros in tights.
oginschile
Batgirl is extremely knowledgeable and is very eloquent. It is clear she has a clarity of thought that makes her a blessing for us all. Chess.com (and all those of us who spend time here) are very lucky to have her.
ivandh

"It's not really grounds for love unless you're prepared to target anything claiming to be female."

Yeah, I love her too.

spair75

It is nothing to do with being female - I just feeeeel there lies a beautiful person. J'aime!!! Sealed

Ricardo_Morro
Count me in the batgirl fanclub. C'est n'est pas un amour, mais c'est une bonne amitie!
Quix
spair75 wrote:

It is nothing to do with being female - I just feeeeel there lies a beautiful person. J'aime!!!

Why would you say that then grimace afterwards? Tongue out  >> Sealed << I often wonder if this face is meant to be someone grinning or someone who just got punched in the back of the head.

Sothilde
Sealed = tape on mouth
Quix
Oh. Is it supposed to indicate that someone just said something that they shouldn't have?
Sothilde
Quixotical wrote: Oh. Is it supposed to indicate that someone just said something that they shouldn't have?

I think so...

GuyWithHair
[COMMENT DELETED]