Forums

Scared while playing, angry when losing, and having nightmares.

Sort:
winerkleiner

Ok if it was rated then yeah, all bets are off, I would lose it too.

ThreePawnSac

a very sad truth to playing someone else: 1) they usually hate losing as well, 2) they want to win almost as bad. If not more. You have to understand and assume that your opponent has many of the same drives you do. So in a lot of ways, you have a 50/50 shot at winning :( Just be thankful when you get white, and blame your loss on the facts you got black.

December_TwentyNine
ThreePawnSac wrote:

a very sad truth to playing someone else: 1) they usually hate losing as well, 2) they want to win almost as bad. If not more. You have to understand and assume that your opponent has many of the same drives you do. So in a lot of ways, you have a 50/50 shot at winning :( Just be thankful when you get white, and blame your loss on the facts you got black.

Actually, with the Draws and Stalemates involved, wouldn't that be a 33.3/33.3/33.4 shot at winning? Or something near those numbers. And another question, do those folks that take the game that seriously go crazy when there is a draw involved? :D

2a3a1a wrote:

ProfBlunderer wrote:

Probably a troll, he registered yesterday to wrote only this post lol. Obvious troll.

--------------------------

I agree.

This is probably the reason why those players here made posts on this thread about stamp collecting and giant pawns...and other things. Doing it always for the lulz, right?

Ion_223ui

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........................................

Sam97

If you view this comment, you must go back and read entire thread...

Lotsa laughs...

3point14times2
Sam97 wrote:

If you view this comment, you must go back and read entire thread...

Lotsa laughs...

Oh my goodness, i read that comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YellYellYellYell

five seconds later I realize:

Holy crap! I just woke up everyone else in the house. FrownFrown

whatever, i'll read it again. Cry

EDIT:

yes i read it again! Cool

Corvidae_Corvus

This public service announcment brought to you by 

3point14times2

now that i realized it, that happened to me once! I was playing a game with my dad. Here is the moment where we both were extremly angry inside. (but of course we didn't express it through our mouth. in fact, we didn't express it at all. it was just inside of us.)

here is the game: