JayBo308

A non-chesser yelled, 'Wake up and play, damn-it!'

camberfoil

Did he actually?

JayBo308

No, just kidding. Just tried to steer this back to forum topic.  Wink

dragonair234
akafett wrote:

How about Magnus falling asleep during the match.

Haha, you're right! This is a great vid montage here. (I'm not trying to make fun of him in a mean way though.) Hours and hours of high class chess has got to be taxing, and on top of that winning. I don't blame him for looking this exhausted. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZVCsepoYas

akafett

Personally, I think Carlson out-preped Anand. Anand can beat Magnus; he has before. But, here I think Magnus preped the crap out of himself, lost some sleep over it, and came in better prepared. Of coarse, Anand hanging that Rook out to dry helped Carlson a bit, I think.

What can one say? We all blunder.

dragonair234

Tongue OutSmile

winerkleiner

Who would win arm wrestling?

cornbeefhashvili

How could you lose? You had more pieces.

dragonair234
winerkleiner wrote:

My guess is Carlsen... he shares pics on Facebook of him playing different sports (biking, tennis, swimming, bowling, and the list goes on) though I think it's just for recreation. But still. He's younger than Anand and probably has the energy. That's my guess Tongue Out

dragonair234
cornbeefhashvili wrote:

How could you lose? You had more pieces.

Ha! Good one

camberfoil

Haha lol

winerkleiner
dragonair234 wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

My guess is Carlsen... he shares pics on Facebook of him playing different sports (biking, tennis, swimming, bowling, and the list goes on) though I think it's just for recreation. But still. He's younger than Anand and probably has the energy. That's my guess 

Nice guess, I wonder how I would do against him in arm wrestling, he's younger although.

cornbeefhashvili

*NCP watching a blitz game*

"How do you know they aren't making up the moves as they are going along?

akafett
winerkleiner wrote:
dragonair234 wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

My guess is Carlsen... he shares pics on Facebook of him playing different sports (biking, tennis, swimming, bowling, and the list goes on) though I think it's just for recreation. But still. He's younger than Anand and probably has the energy. That's my guess 

Nice guess, I wonder how I would do against him in arm wrestling, he's younger although.

I have 17.75 inch biceps. I think I can take him.

(The truth is: the length of the forearm has more to do with winning in arm wrestling)

winerkleiner

How about the age of the arm wrestlers, would that matter?

dragonair234
akafett wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
dragonair234 wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

I have 17.75 inch biceps. I think I can take him.

(The truth is: the length of the forearm has more to do with winning in arm wrestling)

o la la...... 

dragonair234

And another question, is tickling allowed in an arm wrestling match? How about in chess? Can we tickle our opponent? tahahaha

winerkleiner

Depends where you tickle, lol.

dragonair234

Oh my! (HA Camber! I didn't get pushed to the next page of comments yet...! Success...)