Forums

Account problem?

Sort:
JoeHempel1

Okay....so there are a few things that I'm finding are interesting, maybe they are a problem, maybe they are not.

1.)  Chess Mentor, I've got unlimited when I'm platinum

2.) Rating Points, I'm not provisional, but I'm losing between 20 and 30 points when playing people higher rated than me if I lose.  If I win, I get 20 or 30 rating points.  That seems very excessive.

Is there a way to either reset the account, or to look into this? 

Ever since I've upgraded I to platinum this started happening.  It did NOT happen before from what I could tell.

Thanks

JoeHempel1

Nevermind...Gliko adjusts if you haven't played in a w hile...so that's probably what's going on...not too sure about mentor though...but I'm not complaining :)

southernsmoke

Money taken from my account for free trail?? What do I do. I need my money back.

kohai
southernsmoke wrote:

Money taken from my account for free trail?? What do I do. I need my money back.

I've done a full refund for you on this now, your account has been returned to basic level membership.

For things like this, it is best to contact billing and request the 30 day money back guarentee, then we can get this done for you asap incase we miss the thread post you make in the forums :)

kohai
JoeHempel1 wrote:

Okay....so there are a few things that I'm finding are interesting, maybe they are a problem, maybe they are not.

1.)  Chess Mentor, I've got unlimited when I'm platinum

2.) Rating Points, I'm not provisional, but I'm losing between 20 and 30 points when playing people higher rated than me if I lose.  If I win, I get 20 or 30 rating points.  That seems very excessive.

Is there a way to either reset the account, or to look into this? 

Ever since I've upgraded I to platinum this started happening.  It did NOT happen before from what I could tell.

Thanks

You went from Diamond to platinum (downgraded), how long has this anomoly been happening? Since the membership change? or just recently?

JoeHempel1

I've never been Diamond lol.

It's all good though because I'm going to diamond here in the next couple months.  The rating thing I figured out was because you use the Gliko system and I hadn't played in almost a year so it treated me like I was provisional again.

kohai

It ended 6/10/12 then on 7/15/12 you got the platinum.

From what I can see it was a diamond trial, then plat, then gold then back to plat. I'm just wondering if the system was a little confused and some of the settings for it didn't update for some reason.

JoeHempel1

it's been YEARS since I was a diamond trial I think....either way, it's all good.  I'll take the free mentor stuff ;)

kohai

lol.

Let me know if you have issues that are bothering you Wink

JoeHempel1

now if only the vidoes would confuse themself on my account LOL.