Forums

KOHAI JUST TROLLED ME!

Sort:
Irontiger
PeaceKeeper wrote:

Kohai hasn't worked for chess.com or chesskid.com for over 4 months. She has completely left the sites and no longer works here at all.

And the previous post on this forum was 12 months old. Laughing

sleepingbeauty
PeaceKeeper wrote:

For those who think kohai is ignoring them, she isn't.

Kohai hasn't worked for chess.com or chesskid.com for over 4 months. She has completely left the sites and no longer works here at all.

She won't be coming back as staff or as a member.

For those wanting to contact her (nothing work related) shes on kohaichess@gmail.com

What the heck is wrong with you, you should really check with her before you go give her email address out in a forum for millions of people to see.  thats not cool and is an invasion of her privacy!

Bronco
sleeping-beauty wrote:
PeaceKeeper wrote:

For those who think kohai is ignoring them, she isn't.

She won't be coming back as staff or as a member.

For those wanting to contact her (nothing work related) shes on kohaichess@gmail.com

What the heck is wrong with you, you should really check with her before you go give her email address out in a forum for millions of people to see.  thats not cool and is an invasion of her privacy!

Agreed. Not cool.

Doggy_Style

It is just a chess email address, not much harm done (if any).

PeaceKeeper-inactive

It IS cool. I DO have 110% permission to post that email address public.. those who know kohai would know why.

The email address is perfectly ok to be there, i know the site rules better than anyone and wouldn't have posted it if it weren't cool

(Miss her-MOD)

[Thoroughly seconded. Another Mod.]

RonaldJosephCote

"i know the site rules better than anyone"    Are you a mod under a different name??   

sleepingbeauty

I know her well and Its not about site rules, its about crap shes gone through and her privacy. I dont give a rats ass about site rules. i care about her privacy.

sleepingbeauty

I stand corrected peacekeeper.. hugs..I was just trying to be a peacekeeper too. ;-P