2014 Sinquefield Cup is LIVE! Open to ALL MEMBERS! Join GM Ashley, GM Seirawan and WGM Shahade! Click here to watch!
Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

game Explorer not showing my games!!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #1

MyRook

The game explorer is not showing my games. This upsets me quite a bit as I have gotten over a thousand games and I loved the fact that I could look and see how I was doing with certain openings...Please help. Please get my games back into the Game Explorer

• 2 years ago · Quote · #2

Reinlynx

• 2 years ago · Quote · #3

RegicidalManiac

what browser are you using? If internet explorer you might be able to resolve by switching to either google chrome or mozilla firefox. 

If you are already using google chrome or mozilla firefox try a hard refresh. Hold the ctrl key and click the f5 key, then hold the ctrl key and click the R key.

I hope this helps. I have told people to do this ...and if it does not work drop me a note...and I never hear from them again; I suppose it must be working.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #4

Reinlynx

FF & Maxthon & Chrome are intact.... Yes, F5 is main magic key, but not help in this case...

• 2 years ago · Quote · #5

MyRook

Reinlynx has sent the link for help in this matter. It is caused by the switch over. Hopefully it will be fixed in the near future. I can see master games in the database its just not showing my games.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #6

RegicidalManiac

thx for feedback, I was not sure it worked, just assumed because nobody got back to me.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #7

AYoung12

I also can't see others' (or my own) games. A tad annoying, as this is a perk that I PAID for!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #8

Zaiger

I am sorry, the programmers have informed us that they are updating the game explorer,

which is why you're not able to see the games on there at the moment.

They have assured us this will be working shortly though.

Sorry :(

• 2 years ago · Quote · #9

AYoung12

If this isn't fixed soon I am going to be asking for a free month's extension of my premium subscription. Explorer is the one feature I use(d) the most.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #10

AYoung12

To be clear, I can see a very small subset of my prior games, games which I had played several years ago. All of the games I have played even semi-recently are not shown. Moreover, I can't see other players' games - at all! This only began after the recent "upgrades" to the site.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #11

MyRook

Still nothing for my games

• 2 years ago · Quote · #12

AYoung12

I would really like to see this issue resolved soon. Zaiger, any updates?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #13

Hydra

AYoung12,

I believe staff are still updating the games explorer, and your archives should be accessible shortly :)

Regards

Hydra

• 2 years ago · Quote · #14

ChewyOnYourBoot

After having been assured 15 days ago from a Chess.com staff member that the programmers would have the problem fixed soon, we are still no closer to having this issue resolved.  It would be nice if a more definate time was given as to when the problem will be rectified instead of the one size fits all answer of "working shortly". 

It must be one hell of problem they have on their hands at the moment.  Perhaps the financial bail out of Greece and possibly other European nations will be resolved faster than the fixing of the game explorer.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #15

Hydra

I think an estimated time would be another 10 days for online chess, and another 3 months for live chess to sync

Regards

Hydra

• 2 years ago · Quote · #16

Reinlynx

I have data on half of my games

• 2 years ago · Quote · #17

MyRook

finally getting some games

• 2 years ago · Quote · #18

michaelm67

This is feature is not working at all for me. A little disappointing as this Is the best part of the site.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #19

thedarkknight77

20 days ago Zaiger said the game explorer would be up and running soon.  Well it isn't!!!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #20

lavonjohn

I also can not see my games in Game Explorer.

It sure would be nice to use !

lavonjohn to Staff , " FIX THIS "

Post your reply: