Forums

Harassing Profiles I Have Blocked

Sort:
Optimissed
Pegusu wrote:

Ageism is just as actionable as any other "ism." A 20-something here told me that I was "hot for an older lady." Um . . . .thanks, whippersnapper. Your generation consists of operators - our generation were and ARE the innovators!!! P.S. When can I expect my first check, @Optimissed?

My wife's 65 and would put a lot of these kids to shame. ....... oh, er, where was I? Just thinking out loud there. You're cheque's in the post Pegasu. Will a billion Japanese Yen do for your first payment? My researchers tell me that's maybe $400,000 but they could be wrong. As you know, it's for keeping your mouth closed about the penguins.

LITO13mtz
LeftSillyRocket wrote:
I blocked a sober bully

I'm glad he wasn't drunk

play4fun64

Creeps, bullies and scammers are everywhere. Just block and report. I just hope they are not kids. It would be overwhelming if kids are acting this way ...

GabeMiami10

honestly it's all the women's fault. they be yapping about "men are sexualizing us" and I feel bad for them, and hope that men stop that until you see them with a revealing photo. I mean it's your fault really

GabeMiami10

watch me get down voted by every single female on this thread and get supposedly canceled by everyone :)

Optimissed

There's apparently two types of women's lib these days .... the ones who support gender change and use women's lib as a political tool in an argument which women's lib has no connection with and the ones who complain that the afore mentioned version of women's lib does nothing but disempower women. The amazing thing is that there's an argument going on about it.

It's a bit like having a rabbits' liberation movement that prioritises the culinary rights of foxes over the welfare and happiness of rabbits.

The_Blue_J
Optimissed wrote:

Well I am a 72 year old pensioner. I have $141 million and nothing to do with it. What should I do?

Your heirs could definitely make better use of it...

Cymbiotika
lukegk wrote:
Cymbiotika wrote:

The same reason why I don’t accept friend requests. They are so many, it is tiring. I came on here to play chess only!!

just going to say that setting a somewhat revealing image of yourself as your avatar seems likely to attract attention

Revealing??

Cymbiotika
Lexi2xx8 wrote:

#5, she can post any picture of herself that she wants. it is not an invitation to creeps/neckbeards/incels to comment about. I think it is a great photo, fools be damned.

Thank you.

Very often I have to decide what image is the one I want to keep. I don’t need two or three, which would make the things much easier. Only one. “He who has a choice, has a torment”.

Cymbiotika

In modern society, The Media tells people how to live and what to think. Many of those who imagine themselves free, independent and having their own opinion, are in fact tied up with the choices someone else has made for them. If it is not enough, they are also helpfully provided with the motivations for these choices. You just have no choice but accept ‘your’ choice, so to speak, remaining disillusioned and unaware. It is not the way choice operates. At the very least, people have to use their own knowledge, experience and intuition, and exercise judging, selecting and rejecting before they call the choice ‘theirs’. No cheating.

fissionfowl
Cymbiotika wrote:
Lexi2xx8 wrote:

#5, she can post any picture of herself that she wants. it is not an invitation to creeps/neckbeards/incels to comment about. I think it is a great photo, fools be damned.

Thank you.

Very often I have to decide what image is the one I want to keep. I don’t need two or three, which would make the things much easier. Only one. “He who has a choice, has a torment”.

You've already been exposed dude, no need to keep pretending: https://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess-com-community/harassing-profiles-i-have-blocked-100835587?page=1#comment-100990995

Cymbiotika

You didn’t have to dig up my TikTok lol

LITO13mtz
#43 and we're supposed to believe that you're a woman?
play4fun64
LITO13mtz wrote:

There are only 2 gender. It's highly probable she is a woman.

LITO13mtz
play4fun64 wrote:
LITO13mtz wrote:

There are only 2 gender. It's highly probable she is a woman.

I honestly doubt this, the internet is full of catfishers

Ziadrizkalla
LITO13mtz wrote:

What else could she be??

LITO13mtz
 williamsbrian4real wrote:
LITO13mtz wrote:

What else could she be??

I literally just said, that the internet is full of catfishers

LITO13mtz
Oh hell nah
You did not just delete your comment
Cymbiotika
LITO13mtz wrote:
Oh hell nah
You did not just delete your comment

Just rephrasing

Cymbiotika

You could be one of those catfishers. No one knows who you are. Stop pointing fingers