Forums

March murder mystery

Sort:
Ephremsinesh22

She might have secrets to the killing of Green Pawn

Xx_PinkGirl_xX

miss mate does have bot chat... (for me...)

jofchess

Madame Mate told me on March 12 to wait until March 10, after playing Jaenisch Gambit against TT nothing happened, and winning against RR 1800 is not easy for everyone, so the fun with March Murder Mystery is limited, and can the lucky solvers of the Mystery win anything after all?

zhaoyichen1

! 

nukanook
I think Tina Tempo maybe paid the actress bot to cause a scene so either the male arbiter bot or the 1800 coach bot could kill green pawn so Tina could get her rating up 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll go through again
volleynets

You have to play and beat all 5 bots in order then Remy bot will tell you to go back and play a specific opening against a specific bot and if you do that you have to win by checkmate to get the next clue. Then basically each bot tells you what to do in the next game against what specific bot. I suck at Chess so I had to use friendly mode to beat the last couple otherwise no chance to finish this.

dieturanium238
volleynets wrote:

You have to play and beat all 5 bots in order then Remy bot will tell you to go back and play a specific opening against a specific bot and if you do that you have to win by checkmate to get the next clue. Then basically each bot tells you what to do in the next game against what specific bot. I suck at Chess so I had to use friendly mode to beat the last couple otherwise no chance to finish this.

Or you could play in bullet time control

amirhbakhshi

JackTacklebox

SPOILER SOLVED: To reveal the murderer, you must defeat Remy Rook. Tou may have to defeat all the previous bots first. That is what I did. Then, he tells you to defeat a specific bot with a specific opening. This bot, after defeating him/her tells you to do a similar challenge to another bot, this repeats until you are sent back to Remy Rook to play the Dŭras Gambit against him (took me ages to win). Upon his defeat, Remy Rook advises you to play the Ruy Lupez Schliemann Defense (Α.Κ.Α. Jaenisch Gambit) against Tina Tempo. Winning against Tina Tempo with this opening leads her to say, "Well, congratulations! It was me. It all fell into place. And you solved it. You're a true chess superstar. Good game, darling." Nothing else happens, and I guess that we just let her go. Fun event, though.

dieturanium238

Now what do we do with Tina Tempo?

Xx_PinkGirl_xX

yeah what should we do w/ the murderer?

Galaxy040

I dont get black against Remy to Play the duras gambit.. what do i do?

BLUE_J13

Exactly

dieturanium238

So, April 1st (April Fools Day) is coming up. What will happen if Chess.com keeps the march murder mystery on that day?

TimurSamatov11

I solved it!