Forums

Petition for Everyone to Ban/Block/Report @******

Sort:
Beyond_Carrot

Guys, I'm NOT kidding this time. I have no idea why this person's account is still open, but it SHOULDN'T be. Reasons why you should ban/block/report.... [removed, public shaming/accusations not allowed -- VP]

-They purposely destroyed an entire club by banning everyone, and then misused their power again by using an alternate account to re-destroy the recreation of that club. They told the founder that they hated them, as well.

-They have spammed and harassed,  multiple people, including myself and a user whom I will not mention.

-Their profile literally says "I ABUSE KIDS". This is not something we should be joking about. 

Almost 20 people have already reported them, and still, no action has been taken. Please do your part and help keep Chess.com a troll-free, safe place.

**DISCLAIMER: I have NO personal connection to this user. This is an issue completely on Chess.com.

acceptablecheddar

I already reported

Beyond_Carrot

Thanks happy.png

acceptablecheddar

your welcome

acceptablecheddar

Did [removed -- VP] destroy BLOOM?

Beyond_Carrot

No, it was a club called GOATS and Company. And it was the best ( TT_TT )

notacoolperson

reported

Beyond_Carrot

Thx happy.png

iforgotmyusename
Beyond_Carrot wrote:

Guys, I'm NOT kidding this time. I have no idea why this person's account is still open, but it SHOULDN'T be. Reasons why you should ban/block/report.... [removed -- VP]

-They purposely destroyed an entire club by banning everyone, and then misused their power again by using an alternate account to re-destroy the recreation of that club. They told the founder that they hated them, as well.

-They have spammed, harassed, and molested multiple people, including myself and a user whom I will not mention.

-Their profile literally says "I ABUSE KIDS". This is not something we should be joking about. 

Almost 20 people have already reported them, and still, no action has been taken. Please do your part and help keep Chess.com a troll-free, safe place.

**DISCLAIMER: I have NO personal connection to this user. This is an issue completely on Chess.com.

I'm not sure you know what molest means and also naming and shaming is not allowed on public forums. Just report and block and chess.com will take care of it.

acceptablecheddar
Beyond_Carrot wrote:

No, it was a club called GOATS and Company. And it was the best ( TT_TT )

srry

notacoolperson

he is spreading the message cause he has done very bad things

Beyond_Carrot

Exactly. The point is that MANY people did contact Chess.com and for months, they've done nothing about it. It needs to change.

acceptablecheddar

yes

iforgotmyusename

This is gonna get locked, also just because he has done bad things (not saying I support him), but you can't name and shame on a public forum, which is against the chess.com guideline. Again, just block and report and let chess.com deal with it.

Beyond_Carrot

I'm not trying to attack this person personally, but when multiple reports do nothing to change an issue further action needs to be taken.

iforgotmyusename
Beyond_Carrot wrote:

Exactly. The point is that MANY people did contact Chess.com and for months, they've done nothing about it. It needs to change.

Doesn't give you the right to not follow chess.com community policies.

acceptablecheddar
Beyond_Carrot wrote:

I'm not trying to attack this person personally, but when multiple reports do nothing to change an issue further action needs to be taken.

yeah

Beyond_Carrot

I wasn't aware that I was breaking the policies, but if you can give me a link to the community guidelines I will definitely look into it.

iforgotmyusename
Beyond_Carrot wrote:

Again, there is NOTHING you can further do without breaking chess.com guidelines

Beyond_Carrot

Can you please give me a link to the guideline section you speak of?

This forum topic has been locked