Forums

1200 want to help beginners ☺

Sort:
stxschlsv

I want to help beginners in chess. My rating is roughly 1200, so if you are rated around 800-900 or lower I can maybe help you improve and understand a little more of the game. Or if you just want to play stronger opponent.

We can play live or daily games and I can give you feedback.

Update July 2: Class is full. Unfortunately I cannot help everyone. I will update post when I can help more people.

CallMe2Nite
Right here 👋🏼 I can play you later today man :] I really appreciate it for help & practice
santu63

Please improve me

markyboy1974
Hahahahaha really? This guy is more like 1400 player. Clearly fed up with win lose win lose win lose so has devised this SCAM to HELP you people and win a few easy games. Mhaw mhaw mhaw, why didn't I think of that. Brilliant just brilliant. I bet in a week or two you guys are still struggling but he has a higher rating and has won 75% of his games, no doubt will then go to school and brag about how great he is Hahahaha.
PawnStormFTW

You have any idea how long it would take to improve a rating when you're 1300 as the OP is and then to play 800-900 as he suggests? 

Alreadygivenup

'totored' Laughing

Alreadygivenup

Most will use 'tutored'.Mispelling is funny sometimes.

Alreadygivenup

Playing the dumb is cool...

KingZongo
Hahaha markyboy1974

FangBo

If you`re rated between 1000 and 1500 you might find my educational blog articles of interest: https://www.chess.com/blog/FangBo

stxschlsv
markyboy1974 wrote:
Hahahahaha really? This guy is more like 1400 player. Clearly fed up with win lose win lose win lose so has devised this SCAM to HELP you people and win a few easy games. Mhaw mhaw mhaw, why didn't I think of that. Brilliant just brilliant. I bet in a week or two you guys are still struggling but he has a higher rating and has won 75% of his games, no doubt will then go to school and brag about how great he is Hahahaha.

All games will be unrated, so your theory does not hold.

Any player who is interested in feedback and maybe learning some tricks, please send me a message ☺

stxschlsv
santu63 wrote:

Please improve me

Sure ☺ Just add me as friend and we can set up some live games.

Milo_Waffle

Me!

president_max

i was definitely self-totored

null

stxschlsv

I am online now and for one hour, if any lower rated wants help.

stxschlsv

Logging off now. Will be back tomorrow.

CookedQueen

@stxshtsrv  You could try the tactics here on chess.com, very helpful. Also you could try the many videos around here and so many more on youtube. But actually you should read some books about chess and practice it over and over. This way you don't need to ask for help to learn chess. And it's free, almost free.

Hope this helps you a bit wink.png

gokulgkurup3

I'm interested sir

CookedQueen

[BISHOP DELETED]

seanysean2

Chess.com's forums sometimes... GL OP, but I think it's going to be tough with all the trolls...