Forums

Unforgivable mistake in course in lesson time control woesShockers in lesson

Sort:
eduardmalikin

Hi to everyone,

There is a mistake in lesson 'Time control woes' course 'Schockers". After gxh3 Qxg1+ how the hell the queen goes to h3 recapturing the queen.Stop posting courses with errors or I'll unsabcribe from your service.

Eduard.

whirlwind2011

@OP: Not everyone on this website is responsible for this error. You should report this error to the staff.

To do this, click "Help" in the upper-right corner of the webpage, located between your username and "Logout." Then, click Contact Support in the lower left of the page. The department that would most effectively help you is probably Site Feedback & Suggestions. From there, fill out and submit the support ticket.

Could you please give us the link to the problematic lesson? I'm curious about it and would like to try it out to see what it's doing.

kohai

IM dpruess already replied on your other thread

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess-mentor/error-in-one-of-the-lesson-of-course-shockers

vowles_23

I wouldn't say that is "unforgivable".

whirlwind2011

@OP: I have now seen the Chess Mentor problem. "Unforgivable" is much too harsh an assessment. The problem itself wasn't wrong; it was merely a typographical error. Yes, ideally, it should be corrected, but to castigate the website for such a small oversight is highly inappropriate.

eduardmalikin

All right. Thanks a lot. Perhaps, I've a bit little surprised before. I'll try to remember not to use the word 'unforgivable'. But due to the new correction after gh3 Qxg1+ Kf3 Rh3 is certainly a checkmate. Thanks a lot for the correction. Now, I see the typing error.

vowles_23
eduardmalikin wrote:

All right. Thanks a lot. Perhaps, I've a bit little surprised before. I'll try to remember not to use the word 'unforgivable'. But due to the new correction after gh3 Qxg1+ Kf3 Rh3 is certainly a checkmate. Thanks a lot for the correction. Now, I see the typing error.

I forgive you Wink