e5: (Double king's pawn) 30 points

c6: (Caro Kann) 17 points

g6: 0 points OUT 5th place

Nf6: (Alekhine) 0 points OUT 6th place

Nc6: 0 points OUT 7th place

d6: (Pirc) 0 points OUT 8th place

d5: (Scandinavian) 0 points OUT 9th place

b6: 0 points OUT 10th place

The Sicilian is back on top of the French.

1RedKnight99

I will heal the Sicilian and hurt the French.

rtfisner

Heal Caro-Kann, hurt Sicilian

yakushi12345

Heal sicilian

Hurt double king pawn.

The_Burned

Heal French, hurt Sicilian

NachtWulf

Heal French, hurt Sicilian

clunney

Heal Sicilian Hurt Caro-Kann

Nraja

hurt sicilian heal caro-kann

1RedKnight99

Standings up to post 284 by Nraja:

c5: (Sicilian) 40 points

e6: (French) 30 points

e5: (Double king's pawn) 27 points

c6: (Caro Kann) 18 points

amaan1

I have just found out that jrzmath99 is cheating

He is wrong about how many points the French has... if you look  at Post 276 He stated that the French Defense had 31 points... the next post involving the French Defense ... Post 280 healed the French so it has 33... 281 also healed the French... 282 hurt the French so it has 32 points. He said it had 30. He has the means to want to cheat because on post 277 he said to hurt the French so he wants the Scicillian to win... I hope he will change the standings and not lie... BTW Heal French hurt Scicillian

Nraja
amaan1 wrote:

He is wrong about how many points the French has... if you look  at Post 276 He stated that the French Defense had 31 points... the next post involving the French Defense ... Post 280 healed the French so it has 33... 281 also healed the French... 282 hurt the French so it has 32 points. He said it had 30. He has the means to want to cheat because on post 277 he said to hurt the French so he wants the Scicillian to win... I hope he will change the standings and not lie... BTW Heal French hurt Scicillian

i agree

1RedKnight99
Nraja wrote:
amaan1 wrote:

i agree

No, The_Burned was cheating he voted twice in 19 hours. You can only vote once per 24 hours Go check it

amaan1

On top of that he lied about how many points the Scicillian Defense: In post 276 he stated that the Scicillian has 43 points... on post 278 someone hurted the Scuillian giving it 40 points... on post 279 someone healed the Scillian giving it 42 points... on post 280 someone hurt the Scillian giving it 39 points... on post 281 someone else also hurt it giving it 36 points.... on post 282 and 283 people helaed it giving it 40 and on post 284 someone hurt the Scillian Defense giving it 37......

SO HE IS A LIAR AND A CHEATER WHO ONLY WANTS BEST FOR THE SCILLIAN THE REAL POINTS FOR THE SCILLIAN SHOULD BE 37 AND THE FRENCH should have 32 points... 

Nraja
amaan1 wrote:

On top of that he lied about how many points the Scicillian Defense: In post 276 he stated that the Scicillian has 43 points... on post 278 someone hurted the Scuillian giving it 40 points... on post 279 someone healed the Scillian giving it 42 points... on post 280 someone hurt the Scillian giving it 39 points... on post 281 someone else also hurt it giving it 36 points.... on post 282 and 283 people helaed it giving it 40 and on post 284 someone hurt the Scillian Defense giving it 37......

SO HE IS A LIAR AND A CHEATER WHO ONLY WANTS BEST FOR THE SCILLIAN THE REAL POINTS FOR THE SCILLIAN SHOULD BE 37 AND THE FRENCH should have 32 points... 

i agree again

The_Burned
jrzmath99 wrote:

No, The_Burned was cheating he voted twice in 19 hours. You can only vote once per 24 hours Go check it

My bad

Markle

heal Sicilian, Hurt French

chessblood

Heal Sicilian Hurt French

1RedKnight99
Nraja wrote:
amaan1 wrote:

i agree againSO HE IS A LIAR AND A CHEATER WHO ONLY WANTS BEST FOR THE SCILLIAN THE REAL POINTS FOR THE SCILLIAN SHOULD BE 37 AND THE FRENCH should have 32 points... 

No, The_Burned and finalunpurez have been voting too often. Read my first post if you don't know what I mean.

Standings up to post 294 by Nraja:

c5: (Sicilian) 41 points

e5: (Double king's pawn) 27 points

e6: (French) 26 points

c6: (Caro Kann) 18 points