Is there a name for this?

  • #1

    Hello. I was wondering if there was a name for this paticular opening I found. Thanks!

  • #2

    the first 2 moves is called the

  • #3

    plug the moves in over at fics and then type eco, it'll give you the opening. :)


    according to fritz, it's B07: Pirc Defence: Miscellaneous systems

or Join

Online Now