Forums

The Parham Gambit

Sort:
The_Gavinator

I don't want to delete this account, create a new one, and get a higher rating just to prove that I'm under-rated.

Helzeth

Keep piling up excuses, 1300 filth.

I'll keep what I said, have fun having this brought up in literally every single thread you post your bullshit in untill you either man up or gtfo, you're a waste of space on this website.

The_Gavinator

I already said I am under-rated, others believe that, if you don't then keep it to yourself. And why does my rating matter, you have not been able to find a line that does good against this opening, I think that's why you have been trolling recently, to distract us from that.

Helzeth

Nice try. I've turned gavinatormode on now, however.

Delete this account, create a new one. Play new provisional games without ''your brother'' ruining them.

If you're over 1600 after 100 games I'll delete my account and never return. If you're not over 1600 you'll dissapear forever.

The_Gavinator

Can you please stop trolling?

Helzeth

Delete this account, create a new one. Play new provisional games without ''your brother'' ruining them.

If you're over 1600 after 100 games I'll delete my account and never return. If you're not over 1600 you'll dissapear forever.

The_Gavinator

Ughh, report abuse time...

Helzeth

Is this annoying?

Imagine this for the time you unlikeable unintelligent twats have been keeping this up. We don't like you on this website gavinator. We do not like you. Alex doesnt like you, Pfern doesnt like you, I don't like you, nobody does.

Not a single one of us thinks your trolling is interesting or fun. We all find you to be boring, uninteresting, attentioncraving retards.

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/wcc-fide-results-annulled
The mere opening post of this trollthread is more fun than what both of you unlikeable twerps have done combined.

Just like real life all over again isnt it? Not even in a place where you can fake your personality is a place where you'll be liked.

The_Gavinator

See the only thing is I'm not trolling, you're posting the same thing a million times just to be an ass. I'm arguing for an opening that you all shoot down, with no apparent reason. I wouldn't mind if you posted lines, but you don't.

Please actually post a line if you think this opening is bad, rather then just assuming it's bad for moving out the queen early.

SeymourSchwartz

He seem okay to me.

And you sure do show a lot of emotion for a guy who ain't interested.

SeymourSchwartz

Everybody been postin lines that's bad.  That's ok tho.  You know that.  You keep havin fun with chess boy.  You all right.

Helzeth
The_Gavinator wrote:

See the only thing is I'm not trolling, you're posting the same thing a million times just to be an ass. I'm arguing for an opening that you all shoot down, with no apparent reason. I wouldn't mind if you posted lines, but you don't.

Please actually post a line if you think this opening is bad, rather then just assuming it's bad for moving out the queen early.

''Please give me more attention, please, PLEASE. I need it GO AHEAD AND GIVE ME A LINE WHERE BLACK DOESNT LOSE EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY GAVE ME A LINE WHICH COMPLETELY SHUT ME AND WHATUP UP!''

I don't like you.

SeymourSchwartz

You need a vacation guy.  Stress gettin to you.

The_Gavinator

Would you enlighten me as to which line?

Helzeth

I'm suprised you ''forgot'' considering that you spent 4 pages giving nothing but completely lost lines, being the 1300 player that you are.

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess-openings/aggressive-response-to-4nf6-in-the-scotch?page=28

There. I fed you more attention. Are you happy, you lonely little unlikeable freak?

Just leave chess.com please. We wont miss you. I'm genuinely asking you:
You can come up with a new troll persona and try to have fun that way. But you've kept this up for too long and you've turned ''hey lets poke fun at the idiots'' into ''WONT HE EVER SHUT THE HELL UP?''

SeymourSchwartz

No, I ain't gonna play your game.  Been around a couple days.  Long enough to know what's what.  You and your little friend ain't half as smart as you like to think, but you ain't half as dumb as everybody else think neither.

You just keep havin fun with chess, boy.  You alright.

SeymourSchwartz

Oh you meant that guy.  Good on you, trollin him again.  Guy needs medications.

Helzeth
SeymourSchwartz wrote:

Oh you meant that guy.  Good on you, trollin him again.  Guy needs medications.

I sure will if I keep this up. I'm done tracking the thread. tyvm.

SeymourSchwartz

Atta boy.  You alright too.  Just need perspective.  Life's too short for too much BS.  Nuff people give you BS when you don't go lookin for it.

The_Gavinator

Helzeth I have already told you I don't know how many times, that after d6 white plays h3.