It must be rough at the 100 level.

I wonder what they are playing?

advaitpawar010

but Hikaru's elo is around 3000

Botellhus

imagine having 100 of rating lol

jetoba
MelvinGarvey wrote:

The lowest Elo is 1000, not 100. Internet website ratings are no official ratings.

Official US Chess ratings have a minimum of 100.

FIDE ratings below 1000 are officially de-listed.  I'm not sure if they are maintained internally.

Gaandhar
Q
FrankieL37

Bheeshmaparva
FrankieL37 wrote:

I haven't seen anyone rated 100 till now here on this site😄

jetoba

On the US Chess website you can see a lot (they lost all of their games and did not play a tournament with more than three rounds):

https://new.uschess.org/player-search?submit=1&pager=1&rating_94%5Bmin%5D=100&rating_94%5Bmax%5D=100&quick_rating_95%5Bmin%5D=&quick_rating_95%5Bmax%5D=&blitz_rating_96%5Bmin%5D=&blitz_rating_96%5Bmax%5D=&online_regular_rating_165%5Bmin%5D=&online_regular_rating_165%5Bmax%5D=&online_blitz_rating_98%5Bmin%5D=&online_blitz_rating_98%5Bmax%5D=&online_quick_rating_97%5Bmin%5D=&online_quick_rating_97%5Bmax%5D=&correspondence_rating_101%5Bmin%5D=&correspondence_rating_101%5Bmax%5D=

blackrookcafe

From personnel experience of self destructing it's 100 on this site .... And there's plenty of people who love the game but just struggle with it and are around the 100 mark. There's a regular poster on here who just keeps playing and struggles with getting off the ropes at the 100 mark. He has my full respect for keeping going with it, nothing would be more deserved than a steady climb through the ranks for anyone who languishes here and keeps working at it.

Wins
MelvinGarvey wrote:

The lowest Elo is 1000, not 100. Internet website ratings are no official ratings.

Maybe for FIDE, but in terms of USCF I think it's 100, depends on what type of OTB rating

jetoba
Defaultedwastaken wrote:
MelvinGarvey wrote:

Maybe for FIDE, but in terms of USCF I think it's 100, depends on what type of OTB rating

USCF has a lower limit of 100 for regular, quick and blitz in either OTB or on-line (6 combinations) so that is the initial floor for every player.  I am not sure about the postal (daily) rating minimum.  That floor is increased by 4 per win, 2 per draw and 1 per tournament of 4+ games until the floor has been increased to 150 for the player.  The US has a lot of scholastic tournaments with a lot of players, so it needs to be able to list three digit ratings so that TDs (arbiters) can make legitimate pairings.

Markzhang1

0, If you have a profile on FIDE but have no games played your rating will be 0.

PranavBalaji66

Lowest rating is 100

ThoughtsB

I think 100

bodybig12
Bheeshmaparva wrote:
FrankieL37 wrote:

I haven't seen anyone rated 100 till now here on this site😄

I have
https://www.youtube.com/@ChessSimp

Yagawagorp

i'm 100 elo for fun