23606 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
90. You are playing white in the above position and can't figure out how to win and decide to stalemate your opponent before you flag.
Something like that actually happened to me, except my opponent had the extra rook, and he kept trying until he ran out of time. Here is the game: http://www.chess.com/livechess/game.html?id=135260802
93. You try to promote pawn to king
94. When you mention chess, people chuckle
95. Your pieces desert the game you are playing
96. Someone has to not play at all with you to make a fair match
97. Your opponent feels so sorry for you, they sacrifice everything except their king and one pawn (which they promise they will never promote) and they still win.
Your opponent can checkmate you with a king, and a knight.
99. You forfeit after learning you are playing against a rock
100. You protest about getting a bye, considering it unfair
101. You offer a draw after you lost
^^You play the Bongcloud as white and lose like this^^ Hint hint DaBigOne
Reason 102. ^^^^^
103. You study GM games all day long trying to analyze, but when ur up against a 700 rated player you still lose to fools mate as white. You offer a rematch, and then lose to scholars mate as black.
ur opponent is the biggest noob XD I couldnt believe seeing that game its so sad, i cried XD lol
104. you have a losing streak of 20 games.
Hey! That's ALMOST impossible.
Hey! That was already said!
Hey! 93 was already said!
105. You have a queen and a rook vs. a bishop and a knight and you get checkmated. (I won like that in an OTB game when I had the bishop and knight. The position was something like this:
30s films is the best entertainment!
107. You try to castle off the board
108. You can't remember what some of the pieces are called, so you call them "horses," "castles," and "pointy-headed guys."
109. To capture your opponent's pieces, you jump your pieces over them and take them off the board like checkers.
110. You think you couldn't possibly have lost the game because you still have pieces left on the board.
108. You can't remember what some of the pieces are called, so you call them "horses"
Thats an insult to me!
111. You find out that you cannot sac ur king
Wait a minute, their not?
112. You've never figured out one of the Sunday puzzles on Chess.com, even after spending a hour looking at it.
Women aren't smart enough
by Pulpofeira a few minutes ago
Analyse d'une position par ordinateur
by TheRelativity a few minutes ago
The valentines opening
by Radiovitch 2 minutes ago
2/6/2016 - Pawn Attack
by MindControl116 4 minutes ago
2/14/2016 - Quick And Painless Mate
by MindControl116 5 minutes ago
Will computers ever solve chess?
by Senior-Lazarus_Long 7 minutes ago
8/3/2014 - Mate in 2
by MindControl116 7 minutes ago
The GREAT Pawn Collector will CRUSH you like a melon!!
by Fkey 10 minutes ago
New anti-system agansi the French
by andrewjeselson2 13 minutes ago
New Saint Louis Chess Club Opening Video
by lwojcik 21 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!