Forums

Worst Excuses for Losing

Sort:
Nilocra_the_White
PlayerName01 wrote:

I performed a ritual sacrifice on all of my pieces so Satan would make me win, but he made me lose he is a bad Satan.

I played against a born again christian who thought I was a bad Satan. Between moves, I had to listen to a diatribe about not really being bad but just being unforgiven. It got so bad after a while that I had to resign to get away. It was then that I realized who the real bad Satan was.

Critica7
eddiew13 wrote:

I was too busy looking at memes of donald tump

I lost because my opponent beat me up after I said that Donald Trump has so far done a good job as president.

MathWizKidA
the roof just suffocated me.

tee hee

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bad_Dobby_Fischer

i lost because i used stockfish 8, while you used stockfish 9

PlayerName01

I lost because I played a friend from Russia online, but Putin came in through my computer ports and told me to resign so I could kill trump.  So I did.  The problem is, when he left, he took my Magnum!

stewardjandstewardj

Winning a chess game is copyrighted by Starbucks, so it's illegal for me to win unless I pay $15,000 beforehand for EACH time I win. And I can't afford to win even once, so I always lose.

PlayerName01

Mai mummy and daddy sez dat loozingg iz winningg

StanShue
stewardjandstewardj wrote:

Winning a chess game is copyrighted by Starbucks, so it's illegal for me to win unless I pay $15,000 beforehand for EACH time I win. And I can't afford to win even once, so I always lose.

Don‘t be liying of making me laugh! That is not true! Sorry that is not an excuse (what I just said).

MathWizKidA
StanShue wrote:

Don‘t be liying of making me laugh! That is not true! Sorry that is not an excuse (what I just said).

Who ever said?

Bad_Dobby_Fischer

please leave out any politics

eddiew13

ok

I lost because I left in politics

stewardjandstewardj
Bad_Dobby_Fischer wrote:

lol where did someone say any politics?

stewardjandstewardj

I lost because I wanted to. I could have beat you, but I didn't feel like winning

StanShue
MathWizKidA wrote:
StanShue wrote:

Who ever said?

The person I quoted.

Critica7
Bad_Dobby_Fischer wrote:

I was disqualified because the moderator mistook a joke for actual politics.

supware

"Helpmate buddies!"

StanShue
Critica7 wrote:
Bad_Dobby_Fischer wrote:

I was disqualified because the moderator mistook a joke for actual politics.

So in the politics the are no jokes allowed.

Riptidejr

I lost because the government arrested me for brushing my teeth at lunch.

Riptidejr

I lost because I was too busy reading this forum.

Bad_Dobby_Fischer
Riptidejr wrote:

I lost because the government arrested me for brushing my teeth at lunch.

*before lunch