Forums

1100's proudest game!

Sort:
mnpaulson

I am quite proud of this game I have played, I know I have made lots of mistakes, and my opponent has too, but being a rook and a kight down was uncomftorable for me, however, the victory was quite fun!

I welcome any critism and advice from anyone, but don't be mean please.(I was black, both of us were about 1180)

I had no idea what I was doing with the opening from the very first move, so don't hate on the opening. 

Thanks!

AnthonyG88

Good move at the end there checking with the bishop, got to love when they weaken their king and you can slide in for the mate :)

Stealthkin

Good game here, way to stick it out, and win with the COUNTERATTACK!!!

nobbs66

not bad, interesting mate to say the least. I guess that's what happens if you can't hold the pressure

UlqiorraSchiffer

He should exchange queens and nothing can happen ..

aman_makhija
harborseal wrote:
I am quite proud of this game I have played, I know I have made lots of mistakes, and my opponent has too, but being a rook and a kight down was uncomftorable for me, however, the victory was quite fun!

I welcome any critism and advice from anyone, but don't be mean please.(I was black, both of us were about 1180)

I had no idea what I was doing with the opening from the very first move, so don't hate on the opening. 

Thanks!

How could you blunder Qxh8+! lol. He should have traded queens there.

But good game. 

Firedolphin

really good game 

aman_makhija
UlqiorraSchiffer wrote:

He should exchange queens and nothing can happen ..

I don't know, I think even then white has to play accurately... Black has good attacking chances even without the Q's!