x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

2000+ player willing to play me in daily chess?

I want to play some expert players so that i can improve my game for daily chess. Please challenge me if you are interested. I am 1500 rated in daily chess and look forward to playing any challenger. So if you are 2000, please challenge, i would greatly appreciate your help. Just remember my game promises:

1. I will not bug the over 2000 rated player to analyse my games or coach me
    2. I will not prolong a lost game
    3. I will not cheat in any way

But... I may and probably will want a rematch!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks again for your help,

Ral
    Play me...
    Cjxchess, challenge me to unrated since somehow your daily rating is only 1412 when you are so good :)

I'll play you at 3 days per move if you like. I take it you're proposing unrated games, since there's no advantage in playing rated to the higher-rated player. I usually reply to moves quickly if I'm online but am sometimes away for a couple of days, hence 3 days per move, which will be to your advantage if you're playing too many games at once. If you're interested then challenge me, one black one white. wink.png

ok i challenged you, but did not put the games to unrated. You can decline the challenges if you want and then i can challenge to unrated

Online Now