Amazing Queen Sacrifice

Unhygienix

I played this guy when I was a 1344 and his rating was 1347 this is the game I was white and won:

IMBacon

There is no queen sac.

Unhygienix

there is but he didn't accept it

IMBacon
Unhygienix wrote:

there is but he didn't accept it

Really?  Show me the queen sac.

Unhygienix

at the end But he decided to move his rook a way 

Unhygienix

away*

 

IMBacon
Unhygienix wrote:

at the end But he decided to move his rook a way 

SO...there is no queen sac.

Unhygienix

its on move 30 and 31

IMBacon
Unhygienix wrote:

its on move 30 and 31

How did you sac your queen 2 moves in a row?  And how is your queen still on the board if you sacrificed it twice?

IMBacon

"A sacrifice is when one player gives up a piece, either for nothing or in exchange for one of lesser value, in return for some other advantage. "

Unhygienix

I didn't sacrifice

really so that was a mistake but he could take

autobunny
Unhygienix wrote:

I played this guy when I was a 1344 and his rating was 1347 this is the game I was white and won:

 

Nice. 

IMBacon
Unhygienix wrote:

I didn't sacrifice

really so that was a mistake but he could take

thumbup.png

Vyakko

"Queen sacrifice"

 

Cries in British

B1ZMARK

well I mean if black takes the white queen he gets mated, so it's more like "haha your back rank is weak" tactic.

Heritageoviya

Good job on the "attempted" queen sac. He saw it though, but nice anyways!wink.png